Page 1 of 2
Eastwinn's mom's house. The only clean place was the bedroom
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
my mate's mum is a hoarder

so that one
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

my bedroom is pretty unorganized when i don't have guests over, and i have no reason for it to be organized when i know where everything is.
i keep the rest of my house very clean and organized though.

messiest house I've ever been in?

probably my friends friends apartment near uni. campus
dude was a fking pack-rat, he didn't throw anything away including his mcdonalds and dominos boxes/wrappers, the place smelled like pissbeer and bongwater
Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 15, 2016,
My sister's uni house was a bit of a mess

The kitchen was just full of piles of dishes and stuff
I have nothing important to say
Neighbour's house on the street I used to live on. It was full of crap and toys and her cats would piss on the furniture. I don't know how she and her son actually moved about in that house.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quite a few. I used to sell shit door to door in the U.K. I've been inside one old lady's house and she was a hoarder with shit piled up and a tiny walking path in each room and hall with the shit piled sky high. I felt really sorry for her because she was really old and obviously wouldn't be physically capable of removing any of the crap she had. Not that she would've been emotionally capable of removing it either.

Then there was this family who's house I went into in or around West Byfleet, Surrey and they had a million animals in the house and the floor was covered in newspaper for all the poop. I remember when I was there I was trying to count all the animals but I can't really remember now as it was long ago. Never before had I wanted to fucking get out of a place sooner but still make the deal.
a show house called the gutter
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My room in the sharehouse I used to live in was an absolute dump because I was a total slob when I was 19. Now I'm far tidier.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
One of my mate's mum's house is borderline hoarding, I think it's more out of laze than anything else. They have two dogs there, his mum has cerebral palsy and his stepdad is a bit of a spacker. They shit in the house and it literally just becomes integrated into the floor. In the kitchen, you cannot even get yourself a glass of water because the sink and all of the surfaces are fucking piled high with pans and shit. It was fucking horrible.
Wait, are you saying they just shit on the floor?

What?
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
The dogs shit on the floor, and over time it would just

I don't fucking know there were literally just dry patties of dog shite that were merged with the floor
You made it sound like the occupants would just squat and take a dump dans la maison
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
actually my dorm room was pretty gross because my roommate was a slob and i refused to clean up after him any more.

ended up moving out when the roaches showed up.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
When I was on tour this summer (in this case, early July), we were offered by a friend of our singer to stay at a house in Fredericton where people would occasionally crash. Well, crash and burn, I guess.

It was a complete dump. The very first thing you notice walking in is cigarette ash all over the place. Like I mean you couldn't see the surface of the tables. Add to that random mattresses all over the floor, spiderwebs all over the ceilings, unemptied bongs and various booze bottles, literally no clean dishes, overflowing trash cans, sploches of nondescript liquids on the walls, and ants crawling everywhere, especially in the living room (if we could call it that) where the band would sleep. Also, there were Hendrix, Pink Floyd and Doors posters plastered across the walls. Easily a candidate for the world's most ostensibly but completely not intentionally dorm-roomiest stoner's wet dream award. I wouldn't be surprised if it still hasn't been cleaned since.

We also had no idea how many people were in the house at any time because they just came and went as they wanted. Nobody knows who really owns the place; our singer's friend used to live there but no longer did, and it wasn't clear who still was legally renting it. The last morning we stayed in Fredericton, we were awakened by a couple doing the dirty who later walked out and talked with us casually, as if we hadn't heard the primal bellowing of a beast with two backs. One guy sat down on the couch and started smoking pot. All of this was in a house in the middle of suburbia that looks perfectly fine and normal on the outside. You could swear a nice young family that goes to church lives there so long as you don't walk in.

Hey, at least we had a place to stay for free, but I was glad we were leaving for Moncton that morning because I wanted to leave immediately after our gig the night before. The city was really nice, but that house... man...

My sig is better than yours.

#FreeGyros #MakeUGLevitateAgain
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Oct 15, 2016,
Incredibly dark:
Mine was apparently messy enough for CPS to try and kidnap my kids after my wife attempted suicide.
Guitars:
Squire Bullet Strat, Schecter Damien 6, Washburn WG-587 & RX10
Amp/Effects:
Peavy Vypyr 30, ISP Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
i have experienced many a hoarders home, not a good trip (~);} i think @wolfinator-x takes the cake. peace, love, and light my friends.
Shall we go, you and I while we can?...Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds.
blode's
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
When I was on tour this summer (in this case, early July), we were offered by a friend of our singer to stay at a house in Fredericton where people would occasionally crash. Well, crash and burn, I guess.

It was a complete dump. The very first thing you notice walking in is cigarette ash all over the place. Like I mean you couldn't see the surface of the tables. Add to that random mattresses all over the floor, spiderwebs all over the ceilings, unemptied bongs and various booze bottles, literally no clean dishes, overflowing trash cans, sploches of nondescript liquids on the walls, and ants crawling everywhere, especially in the living room (if we could call it that) where the band would sleep. Also, there were Hendrix, Pink Floyd and Doors posters plastered across the walls. Easily a candidate for the world's most ostensibly but completely not intentionally dorm-roomiest stoner's wet dream award. I wouldn't be surprised if it still hasn't been cleaned since.

We also had no idea how many people were in the house at any time because they just came and went as they wanted. Nobody knows who really owns the place; our singer's friend used to live there but no longer did, and it wasn't clear who still was legally renting it. The last morning we stayed in Fredericton, we were awakened by a couple doing the dirty who later walked out and talked with us casually, as if we hadn't heard the primal bellowing of a beast with two backs. One guy sat down on the couch and started smoking pot. All of this was in a house in the middle of suburbia that looks perfectly fine and normal on the outside. You could swear a nice young family that goes to church lives there so long as you don't walk in.

Hey, at least we had a place to stay for free, but I was glad we were leaving for Moncton that morning because I wanted to leave immediately after our gig the night before. The city was really nice, but that house... man...

I'd rather have passed out on a park bench, which I've done.

I was woken up by police a few hours later and told to go home, but I'd still prefer that.
Back in the day I worked in the moving business, I came across an old lady whos daughter was moving her into an assisted living community, due to mental issues I would imagine, Hoarder would have been an understatement, Basically the daughter was deciding what to pack and what to pitch into the 30' dumpster after asking if we wanted it, Obviously the old girl had some money and some of the guys scored big time. 4 guys and 2 days of sifting through what I gathered from the daughter about 30 years of hoarding, I actually got a collection of those fancy plates your suppose to hang on the wall, X wife has them now, But would imagine worth quite a bit today,
Last edited by nastytroll at Oct 16, 2016,
A squatted solicitors building I lived in for a bit in Bristol.

No electricity (Apart from a generator being run ind-doors, to power to speaker stack and decks)

Empty alcohol cans, bottles, food wrappers, food scraps, cigarette buts, plastic bottle bongs, drugs bags, puke stains all over the floors, walls, etc.

Most peoples sleeping areas were just mattresses compiled out of bits of fabric, clothing, anything that wasn't overly rigid, essentially, mashed in to a somewhat rrectangle shape, some people had camp roll mates, extra blankets etc, a couple had mattresses just taken from the streets.

No matter what time of day there were people passed out on the floor, whether it be due to being overly drunk, opiates, cannabis, or just sleeping. The place reeked of damp, alcohol, cigarettes, cannabis, sometimes animal feaces.

There was a 'no crack or smack heads' rule, but would every now and then find a used syringe or crack pipe, sometimes you'd find a bag of goodies but not too often.

Graffiti everywhere, , I kept almost all of my valuables on my persons, wallet always on a lanyard attached to my belt, always wearing a coat with zip-up pockets. The few valuables I couldn't keep on me at all times were kept hidden within various things, and did have a very small secure lock-box that was hidden away very well inside my bag. Always carried a knife in my pocket in that place, blade always folded out, hand almost always hold it within my pocket.
There was always at least one person or (Usually) more, and I was often one of them, making up lines of one drug or another, smoking cannabis, or drinking hard cheap cider
I once went to my friend's ex's house and the floor was clean but the house had so much junk piled up on chairs and tables like a hoarders house. Maybe it was just that room near the backyard but I think the kitchen was that room.
A friend of mine's place is almost always trashed

I stayed there for 5 days or so earlier this year, and actually ended up cleaning their kitchen for them and taking out trash before they woke up. I'm not even that anal about being spotless, but I couldn't stand that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
My one friend's basement is pretty trashed since he used to have big parties there all the time in highschool. Garbage everywhere, carpet filled with puke/alcohol stains, nasty bathroom with an impressive collection of cannabis stems, stained, dirty pool table covered with weed and old beerpong cups, various things broken.

It was once a really nice finished basement too, but if you look at it now you would think someone robbed the place.
Was hired to work on a filthy mansion once. The dogs never left the house or were cleaned up after. Had to wear a respirator the while time. One job on the list was to fix the clothes washer which was full of black water. Discovered a cat's dirt box under the clothes in the closet. That house had exotic roaches that walked upright. 2 sisters lived there, one sister was paralyzed and the other sister would keep her there alone for the bugs to crawl on while she defecated on herself.
After I moved out from my university house, which I had lived in and kept in a good condition for 3 years (albeit it had a huge mould problem which I struggled to keep on top of), I went back and visited about 8 months after because my friends were still there.

It was fucking horrific. The mould problem had got infinitely worse since I'd moved out. It had moved from small recurrent patches around the window into growing on the blinds and inside the curtains. The stairs were covered in dirt and looked like they hadn't been hoovered in weeks. The upstairs bathroom which never had actually had a mould problem, had one. There was limescale over everything and it looked like the third world in a war torn country.

Horrible.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
My old roommate was a hoarder. I got out before it got unlivable, but she basically had piles of stuff everywhere. I try to keep my shit relatively neat, although the size of my room makes it tough for me to have a place for everything. A few of the current roommates are messy, but nothing like living with a hoarder.
Hoarding is horrible.

I like stuff but having a clean out every few months where I throw out old stuff that has accumulated is important. And keeping the stuff you want to keep organised in folders.

I can see why it's easy to horde stuff and I'm not even a collector of knick knacks and stuff.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Wolfinator-x

that sounds exactly like a place that Guns n Roses holed up in during the early 80s. Slash describes it quite vividly in his autobiography
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I had to clean out a hoarder's house. There were so many dead animals and so much shit. I will never forget the 20 year old jar of mayo that was in the non-functioning fridge.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Acϵ♠
that sounds exactly like a place that Guns n Roses holed up in during the early 80s. Slash describes it quite vividly in his autobiography
Doesn't surprise me hahaha. Maybe it's the same place and it hadn't been cleaned since the 80s
I guess I've never been in a messy house if the descriptions of houses here are "messy." Messy =/= dirty, 3rd worldly, etc. Like I think the worst place I've been was my friend's last weekend which smelled really weird and there was hair all over the floor and she hasn't cleaned the bathroom in a month which is unlivable by my standards but nothing compared to this thread.
cat
Ive gone to parties in really grungy trap houses. Those were probably the messiest houses cause they would just be poorly kept and had old food containers all over the place and empty cans/cigarette butts. Also peeling wallpaper etc...
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
After I moved out from my university house, which I had lived in and kept in a good condition for 3 years (albeit it had a huge mould problem which I struggled to keep on top of), I went back and visited about 8 months after because my friends were still there.

It was fucking horrific. The mould problem had got infinitely worse since I'd moved out. It had moved from small recurrent patches around the window into growing on the blinds and inside the curtains. The stairs were covered in dirt and looked like they hadn't been hoovered in weeks. The upstairs bathroom which never had actually had a mould problem, had one. There was limescale over everything and it looked like the third world in a war torn country.

Horrible.

Oh dear, no hoovering in a few weeks!

Haha :L

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Ive gone to parties in really grungy trap houses. Those were probably the messiest houses cause they would just be poorly kept and had old food containers all over the place and empty cans/cigarette butts. Also peeling wallpaper etc...

trap house?
Quote by Owenlee55
Oh dear, no hoovering in a few weeks!

Haha :L

trap house?

Its a funny way to say a "house in which a drug dealer lives and sells his products out of"
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 2