Hello everyone.
So, i decided to create a good practice routine and i need your recommendation. My first routine was:
•20 min: Warm up
•20 min: minor/major pentatonic scales with metronome
•20 min: techniques(choose 1:legato,bend, slide, palm mute)
•20 min: rthythm(palm mute(if i didnt practiced it in previous part), strumming, funk strumming)
•20 min: learning song
•20 min: improvissing over backing track or continue learning song

Right now i change it to this:

•5 min: warm up
•15 min: major/minor pentatonic scales with metronome
•10 min: legato
•15 min*: bends
•10 min: slides
• 5 min: break
• 5 min: learning new chords
• 15 min: rthythm practice(palm mute, strumming, funk strumming and etc.) with metronome or LumBeat(youtube channel with simple drum beats in all BPMs)
• 15 min: learning new song
• 15 min: improvising over backing track or continue learning new song

What is your opinion about my new routine? What should i add or leave? Is it good or bad?

If you need this info: my favourite guitarists are David Gilmour, John Frusciante, Jimi Hendrix, Tony Iommi, Slash.
I am self-taugh and I have been playing for 5 mounth. I don't want to be a shreder and play billion note per second, i want to play on slow or medium speed melodic solos and play good groovie rthythm parts.
Right now I am learning solo of "Time" by Pink Floyd

* - it should be 10 min, but i add extra 5 min, because i want to improve this technique better.
Honestly, devoting 15 minutes a day to learning a song is barely worth the effort - you could easily spend 15 minutes just trying to perfect one single phrase or run . In all honestly you're better off treating everything else that's in your list as a warm up, then spend an hour or two working on a song or improvising - it's a much more efficient use of your time.

Also "Rhythm practice" is a bit of a dead duck - the songs you're learning will take care of that. Want to learn a new rhythm style or strumming pattern? Just learn a song that uses it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Honestly, devoting 15 minutes a day to learning a song is barely worth the effort - you could easily spend 15 minutes just trying to perfect one single phrase or run . In all honestly you're better off treating everything else that's in your list as a warm up, then spend an hour or two working on a song or improvising - it's a much more efficient use of your time.

Also "Rhythm practice" is a bit of a dead duck - the songs you're learning will take care of that. Want to learn a new rhythm style or strumming pattern? Just learn a song that uses it.

U mean like this?
•5 min: warm up
•15 min: major/minor pentatonic scales with metronome
•10 min: legato
•15 min*: bends
•10 min: slides
• 5 min: break
• 5 min: learning new chords
• 15 min: rthythm practice(palm mute, strumming, funk strumming and etc.) with metronome or LumBeat(youtube channel with simple drum beats in all BPMs)
1-2 hours: learning song or improvising

Or this?
20-30 min: warm up
1-2 hours: learning song or improvising.
Yeah the first one, all those technical exercises are good for helping you fine tune specific aspects of your playing, but the also do double duty in limbering you up getting ready to play a song.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
steven seagull

At what point should someone begin doing warmups (whatever they are)? I just started today and learned 2 chords.