Page 1 of 2
Feed them to pigs. As for what's left (teeth), probably as small a bag as possible and dropped in a lake with weight added
It was my first thought too
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Borrow a chainsaw from a friend, cut them up into small pieces and bury the pieces seperately in the woods. I believe I could rely on said friend to not ask too many questions/keep quiet.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Borrow a chainsaw from a friend, cut them up into small pieces and bury the pieces seperately in the woods. I believe I could rely on said friend to not ask too many questions/keep quiet.

Easy to trace though.

Suppose OP didnt say anything about being caught. Maybe he meant what's the most fun way?
ask the police for help
they have bodybags and stuff right
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
10k starting fee, +5 for every additional body. We address each other by first name only and you ask no questions. No phones either. If you think you need to contact me for something, you don't.
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
..why are you asking?
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

breaking bad style

remember the plastic container BEFORE you pour the hydrofluoric acid in the bathtub this time, goddamnit
Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 16, 2016,
Quote by ultimate-slash
10k starting fee, +5 for every additional body. We address each other by first name only and you ask no questions. No phones either. If you think you need to contact me for something, you don't.

I am, of course, joking. I would never engage in illegal practices of any kind.

That being said, do you still need the bodies disposed off? I'm asking for a friend.
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Dumped in international waters, or possibly a gator-filled swamp. Effort though. The pig thing is a classic, but requires access to pigs. Rented or borrowed power tools are probably a bad idea. Depending on how many, steal an appropriately-sized vehicle, put the bodies in in, dump it somewhere, and torch it? Especially handy if you live in an area where you can make it look like illegal immigrants.
Burn them, then crush what's left into a fine powder and scatter it to the four winds.
Wake, memorial, and then burial. Skip the first step if you're Jewish.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
If realism is out the window I'm going to suggest dumping the bodies in an active volcano. Nobody is going to find them down there and you get a nice vacation to see a cool volcano.
I have nothing important to say
Were the bodies murdered? And am I complicit?
If not I'd just call the police and let the city handle it.
Quote by k.lainad
breaking bad style

remember the plastic container BEFORE you pour the hydrofluoric acid in the bathtub this time, goddamnit

^THIS, best of luck my friend. Love and light (~);}
Shall we go, you and I while we can?...Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds.
Organise a massive charity chilli cookout to feed the homeless or something. Bring it pre-cooked, because stuff like that is always best the day after.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
If it'll handle a tree; it'll handle a corpse:

The little furry creatures of the forest will handle the rest.
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
Quote by FatalGear41
If it'll handle a tree; it'll handle a corpse:

The little furry creatures of the forest will handle the rest.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Drain body of blood and dispose of at regular intervals by dilution.

Slice body into chunks and dispose of with large amounts of spoiled butchers' meat; preferably taking advantage of industrial methods in the food industry.
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 16, 2016,
I saw a 5 year long documentary on how to get rid of dead bodies. It was called Breaking Bad.

Spoiler alert: acid baths are how it's done
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 16, 2016,
Quote by ultimate-slash

I assume there is a limit on the number of bodies?
I ain't got no job, my wife left me
bills piling up,
I got child-support payments.
And I don't know if any of what I just said
is true. But I believe it.
Page 1 of 2