I am looking for some creative help on determining some music related puns that involve a name. For this instance, I would need one for the name Josh.

For example, the name Kelly. "MoreKellBell"
Steve "TheKeyofSteve"

Stuff like that. I can't think of any.
Probs cause I'm no joke.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
josh garcihahaha
Roses are red
Birds love to fly
Existence is pain
I just wanna die
The Josh Pit

Coincidently that's what this forum will be known as if JC gets modded.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
The Josh Pit

LOL this one is pretty good.
You'll only get this if you're thoroughly versed in music theory, but JoshRapesKids is good on so many levels.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Josh the tempo

you know like that fatboy slim song
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
"josh the sloshed"

get it? because musicians are always drunk
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
Quote by RAB11
The Josh Pit

Technically, I'm already a mod.

Just not The Pit's mod. >_>
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Playing music for a lady is a great way to get her to let you josh on her tits
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Meter? I barely know her.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
If I took my pedal steel and moved to Pittsburgh, would I be a Pittsburgh Steeler?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

U2's classic album, the Joshua Tree
Quote by Hal-Sephira