I am looking for some creative help on determining some music related puns that involve a name. For this instance, I would need one for the name Josh.

For example, the name Kelly. "MoreKellBell"
Steve "TheKeyofSteve"

Stuff like that. I can't think of any.
The Josh Pit

Coincidently that's what this forum will be known as if JC gets modded.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
The Josh Pit

Coincidently that's what this forum will be known as if JC gets modded.

LOL this one is pretty good.
You'll only get this if you're thoroughly versed in music theory, but JoshRapesKids is good on so many levels.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Josh the tempo

you know like that fatboy slim song
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
"josh the sloshed"

get it? because musicians are always drunk

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Playing music for a lady is a great way to get her to let you josh on her tits
I'll sing you a story of a duck
A duck whose name is Alfred Kwak
Meter? I barely know her.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
If I took my pedal steel and moved to Pittsburgh, would I be a Pittsburgh Steeler?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

U2's classic album, the Joshua Tree
Quote by Hal-Sephira