Hello

Well, got new 7 string like week ago and it feels and plays great, even if it isnt a Premium or Uv Ibby. I really love the aqua colour of it. It has no drawbacks, came well made whtout any scratches. Price tag was 500$ (2200 Polish Zlotych in Local Polish Store). I use peavey Vip2 with 6505 effect, sounds good, however i might swap pickups in january do Dimarzio or S.Duncans.

I love how light it is and really easy to play, i did switch from a Schecter hellraiser c7, couldnt stand EMG's. Also scale lenght, i got back to 25"5 from 26"5. Restrining it at the moment with Daddarios 10-46 and 62 for B

https://postimg.org/image/9lahylomd/

https://postimg.org/image/m8zg2iajv/
nice guitar! cheers.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Sweet! Like that color. HNGD!
Ibanez UV777 - Carvin TL60 & 727 - Jackson KE3
Splawn QuickRod - Mesa Stiletto & RoadKing - Peavey Ultra+ - Peavey Bandit
Some pedlulz & cabz

7 String Legion
Nice! HNGD!
Guitars:
Squire Bullet Strat, Schecter Damien 6, Washburn WG-587 & RX10
Amp/Effects:
Peavy Vypyr 30, ISP Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
Nice, love poplar burl finish on that!
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Very nice guitar for the price range. I got lucky on a couple good deals like this in the past.... best feeling in the world.
Very sexual! Ibanez RG's are the best 7 strings you can get imo. Congratulations!
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
Squier Stratocaster (modified)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
Very sexual! Ibanez RG's are the best 7 strings you can get imo. Congratulations!
that's subjective....i personally prefer schecter and Jackson.... probably about to get the Sig Keith morrow km 7 fr s which has the thin neck, not like the hellraiser..... that said ibby great playing guitars, beautiful and very nice deal here.
I know it's subjective that's why I said imo
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
Squier Stratocaster (modified)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
N1ghtmar3C1n3ma either way I'm with you....ibby equals great guitar most times
Last edited by kramer242 at Oct 18, 2016,
N1ghtmar3C1n3ma

Thanks mate i known it, i love how slim and thing guitar is. also really easy to play. Can't stand schecter baseball necks.
Beautiful HNGD!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by rockstar256
N1ghtmar3C1n3ma

Thanks mate i known it, i love how slim and thing guitar is. also really easy to play. Can't stand schecter baseball necks.
not all schecters are thick neck....sls series..... slim line series have the thin necks..... I'm not sure how slim in comparison to Ibanez.... my huge hands are probably why the thick necks didn't bother me much lol one can not deny the playability of the Ibanez necks. Personally I love all guitars, except surprisingly, not too fond of Gibson.
Quote by rockstar256
I known about SLS, but hard to get these ones at eu now :P

Probably the same for the KM-7 ones too. Plus, Ibanez has a greater global reach than Schecter, unless I'm mistaken.
Guitars:
Squire Bullet Strat, Schecter Damien 6, Washburn WG-587 & RX10
Amp/Effects:
Peavy Vypyr 30, ISP Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
bjgrifter schecter has been having the obvious growth but as far as reach I'm pretty sure you're correct about Ibanez reach still being greater
Congrats! That's a beauty.
Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?