Citizens of UG,
All the ballots have been cast, all the votes have been counted. The people have spoken.

And the winner is... Zaphod_Beeblebr!

He assumes the office of Guitar Techniques moderator and will receive all the privileges and responsibilities today. Long may he reign!  

Thanks to all the nominees and the electorate for supporting democracy on UG.

And now, it's time for the moderator inauguration speech. Zaphod_Beeblebr, please, tell your loyal supporters what you're up to now.

sweet, congratulations

EDIT: crap I just realised I probably should've waited for zaphod to make his speech before posting, but with the new forum software I don't seem to be able to delete this post...
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Last edited by Dave_Mc at Oct 17, 2016,
Fellow forumgoers, people of all ages, races, and genders, thank you.

Well... thank you to the like 5 of you who voted anyways!

Firstly: thanks to jerrykramskoy for running as well, I'm sure he'd be a pretty kickass mod too!

Secondly: this is awesome, I've known some of you for a long time now and this is an honour and privilege for me. Hopefully I'll be able to make my time as mod fun for all. And I do mean all, having spoken to some people who consider themselves 'outside' of the wider guitar community, what I want to do is to try and make our little corner of the Internet that little bit more helpful and friendly for those who are put of by the image of the guitarist as it is now.

Of course I'll try and run things for us grizzled veterans as well!

And with that... LOOK AT MY COOL NAME! NEW COLOUR!

Edit: oh man, it feels good to lock all these spam threads!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Album.
Legion.
Zaphod_Beeblebr Well done, Zaphod. Have fun. Use the force wisely :-)
https://soundcloud.com/jerry-kramskoy-1