Citizens of UG,
All the ballots have been cast, all the votes have been counted. The people have spoken.

And the winner is... T00DEEPBLUE!

He assumes the office of Electric Guitar moderator and will receive all the privileges and responsibilities today. Long may he reign!  

Thanks to all the nominees and the electorate for supporting democracy on UG.

And now, it's time for the moderator inauguration speech. T00DEEPBLUE, please, tell your loyal supporters what you're up to now.

I will bring enlightenment to the younglings that enter the fray of guitar playing with us. For they are the future of this forum and of our kind. May we worship their coming, and carry them through the rite of passage of advising that what they really need for their Epiphone LP Special II, is a new amp. And not EMG's.

I shall also keep the peace down to only permitting hidden resentment and jealousy for other users possessing gear better than our own. And strike down thor to purge this forum of our enemies, the necromancers, the reawakeners of threads that died almost a decade ago . For without darkness, there can be no light.

loljk banning erik now so long suckers.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
If you don't leave spam threads up for 2 hours before you delete them, you are the best mod ever
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The competition was fierce but glad to see you were victorious!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

congrats!

i got you this glass insulator.
Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?