Page 1 of 3
Citizens of UG,
All the ballots have been cast, all the votes have been counted. The people have spoken.

And the winner is... ErikLensherr!

He assumes the office of The Pit moderator and will receive all the privileges and responsibilities today. Long may he reign!  

Thanks to all the nominees and the electorate for supporting democracy on UG.

And now, it's time for the moderator inauguration speech. ErikLensherr, please, tell your loyal supporters what you're up to now.

I can't believe this just happened lol what has this site come to

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I can't believe this just happened lol what has this site come to

you sound butthurt because it wasnt you m8
Quote by sam b
you sound butthurt because it wasnt you m8

I wasn't even in the running. You should thank me for not making one of those dire "vote for me" threads.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I wasn't even in the running. You should thank me for not making one of those dire "vote for me" threads.

fair point
congrats Erik!

inb4 Erik assumes dictatorial powers
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 17, 2016,

lolnaw more liek

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Congrats erik.

And thank you to the other 10 people who voted for me. While I may not have won, I can assure you your votes did not go to waste. And I will continue to stroke my ego. Just for you, the people.

But mostly just for me lmao.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 17, 2016,
Y'all actually elected me lmao. I'm flattered and #blessed.

I'm gonna clean these streets firstly by changing the chat thread to its proper title.

Then if I'm allowed to unban people I'm bringing back Philip Pepper and Ian the Fox and such.

Also weab rope day is here.

If there's something else y'all want me to do lmk and shout out to Ali for starting this movement.

??????
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I don't understand. Who would actually vote for Erik?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Who would vote for Trump?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Please don't rename the Chat Thread otherwise I will spam it until we get to Chat Thread 10

bring back UG classic
Quote by ErikLensherr

I'm gonna clean these streets firstly by changing the chat thread to its proper title.

Then if I'm allowed to unban people I'm bringing back Philip Pepper and Ian the Fox and such.

If there's something else y'all want me to do lmk and shout out to Ali for starting this movement.

??????
yes pls to bringing the dead back to life, all the best users got permad at some point. dont forget progdude and a bunch of others ill probably remember in a bit. but they probably wont let you do that anyway
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Please don't rename the Chat Thread otherwise I will spam it until we get to Chat Thread 10

You mean "I tried so hard and got so far (but in the Chat 10 it doesn't even matter)"
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
You mean "I tried so hard and got so far (but in the Chat 10 it doesn't even matter)"

They're both mildly funny for about 10 seconds but as thread names they're just annoying and hard to look for :/

You should enforce everyone has a 5H avatar however

bring back UG classic
Quote by theogonia777
I don't understand. Who would actually vote for Erik?

hostages, people being blackmailed, perhaps they were tricked

congrats erik
I think I'm gonna vomit. Democracy is dead.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i have this thing where i usually just vote for the worst possible candidate to see how fucked up things can get
Quote by Dreadnought
You can't read very well can you

oh my bad I forgot you were a shitty clone of an already shitty user who contributes nothing but trash LOL my bad
Quote by kalypto
i have this thing where i usually just vote for the worst possible candidate to see how fucked up things can get
this is why i'm voting trump
Quote by ErikLensherr

??????

?????
Quote by Baby Joel
this is why i'm voting trump

no don't do that
Quote by Dreadnought
You can't read very well can you

oh my bad I forgot you were a shitty clone of an already shitty user who contributes nothing but trash LOL my bad
Quote by ErikLensherr

??????

Could you also change the background for the Chat Thread? I have backgrounds turned off just for that thread.

EDIT: I'm not even sure if a moderator (elected or not) could actually do this. Still, though.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Oct 17, 2016,
I'd like to give my thanks to our supporters. You guys are the best.

To all the haters, in your face! Choke on this and die! Especially Cindy Hartford from Springside High School. You're a fucking whore and you never deserved a winner like me in the first place, and I'm glad your leg was severed in that auto accident.

Fuck yeah, we're Making UG Creepless Again bitch!
Quote by chrismendiola
Could you also change the background for the Chat Thread? I have backgrounds turned off just for that thread.

EDIT: I'm not even sure if a moderator (elected or not) could actually do this. Still, though.

I'm never going to change it just to keep annoying you

bring back UG classic
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'm never going to change it just to keep annoying you

Quote by chrismendiola
I have backgrounds turned off

Yeah, good luck with that.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
To all the haters, in your face! Choke on this and die! Especially Cindy Hartford from Springside High School. You're a fucking whore and you never deserved a winner like me in the first place, and I'm glad your leg was severed in that auto accident.

Fuck yeah, we're Making UG Creepless Again bitch!

Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

so cringey lol
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by ErikLensherr

That's literally as far away as humanly possible from making UG creepless.
Quote by chrismendiola
Yeah, good luck with that.

I also have backgrounds turned off

bring back UG classic
why isnt erik green yet
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Erik is back and still no Phil.

False promises like that communist Barack.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
That's literally as far away as humanly possible from making UG creepless.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Erik is back and still no Phil.

False promises like that communist Barack.

Lyin' Brian strikes again.
Quote by The_Blode
Well done, Erik. What's the first thing on the agenda?

I'm gonna let you pick the new background image for the chat thread ?
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
We should change the banner to a shark jumping the main page cause tbh thats UG atm.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 3