advertising isn't allowed. as soon as I get my mod powers this thread will be closed. sorry please read the rules before posting
What do you think of playthrough videos?
Is playtrough videos something that you watch?
Do you watch them to be able to play that song or do you want to find out anything else when watching them?

Is this not a question?

I just took my video as an example...
Quote by MaxHaze
What do you think of playthrough videos?
Is playtrough videos something that you watch?
Do you watch them to be able to play that song or do you want to find out anything else when watching them?

Is this not a question?

I just took my video as an example...

again read rules and trying to get around them is frowned upon. pimping your video isn't allowed. don't make the rules but have to enforce them.
Last edited by monwobobbo at Oct 17, 2016,
We have sections for gear demos, video covers and other things. It would be better to post it there.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by MaxHaze
Ok then I must have missed that. Where do I find those treads?

Video Section:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106

Cover Section:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Well you're in the wrong section here so it doesn't matter if you aren't interested. It's the rules.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Seriously dude, chill out. This isn't the place for this kind of thing
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Sure thing sweetheart. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I like how he changed his avatar.

Probably the most immature band advertisement I have seen in a while
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster