My pet bunny rabbit, Mr Bips, has been making a fuss for a while now and insists that he's secretly human on the inside and wishes to express this so called 'sense of self' by looking as much like one as possible.
Also, instead of Mr Bips, he prefers to be called Aloysius and would like to attend fancy do's at Hollyrood, although that sort of affair is far above his station. This is complicating things further as I've already named his feeding bowl and everything.

wat do
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Spinnerweb
Tell him there are only three genders.

According to Kurt Vonnegut there are about nine.

As for the rabbit, grab some faux skin and bob's your uncle, you're done.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by EpiExplorer
My pet bunny rabbit, Mr Bips, has been making a fuss for a while now and insists that he's secretly human on the inside and wishes to express this so called 'sense of self' by looking as much like one as possible.
Also, instead of Mr Bips, he prefers to be called Aloysius and would like to attend fancy do's at Hollyrood, although that sort of affair is far above his station. This is complicating things further as I've already named his feeding bowl and everything.

wat do

Your furry wants to be a skinny?