Picked this up on trade at a pawn shop and thought it was a great deal. The guy that owned the shop has been in a band since the 80s, so I took his word with more than a grain of salt.

http://i.imgur.com/joesXcy.jpg

He said he picked it up brand new from a girl that won it in a raffle, its a 2012ish? Floyd Rose Special Mexican Strat, signed by Justin Moore. (The signature matched what I could see online but dont have any authenticity.

What do you guys think its worth? Fender's website lists it at $700. I'd like to see what the community thinks its worth before I tell you guys how much I paid for it.
The color and the knobs indicate that it's a Blacktop Floyd. They were discontinued but I think they retailed at 599 or 699.
Used, Blacktop Floyd or MIM Standard with Floyd (basically the same instrument) both go for around $350-450. Signature adds no value.
Quote by Roc8995
The color and the knobs indicate that it's a Blacktop Floyd. They were discontinued but I think they retailed at 599 or 699.
Used, Blacktop Floyd or MIM Standard with Floyd (basically the same instrument) both go for around $350-450. Signature adds no value.

Unless you're a massive Justin Moore fan like Cathbard or JustRooster.
How much did you pay? If I had to buy a Fender, I would want something like this. Maybe a top mount Floyd instead of a fully routed one though.
Quote by Roc8995
Signature adds no value.

this is true as the signature (if authentic) would be worth less than the value of a used MIM strat.

it's worth $300-350 around here. (midwest US)
Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?
That is a Blacktop strat. Trust me, I owned one for a while. Nice guitar for the money, I think I sold mine on FleaBay for 300-350ish. I can't remember exactly.