Page 1 of 2
Arguing with idiots on the internet, then writing a song about it.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
every day of my life
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Guitar0player
Arguing with idiots on the internet, then writing a song about it.

That's not nearly as immature as watching an animated TV show about pony friendship.
Quote by chrismendiola
That's not nearly as immature as watching an animated TV show about pony friendship.

damn u went full Saudi on him
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
damn u went full Saudi on him

He sugar coated it too, could've gone the whole 9 Osama Bin Sadams on him.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
the politeness of it was what makes it so SAVAGE

like, if you killed someone in front of their best friend it'd be way more SAVAGE to say "clean up this mess, please" than "haha killt ur friend BITCH"
It was my privilege
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 17, 2016,
My old roommate and I had a massive food fight, completely trashing our apartment in the process
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by chrismendiola

Not nearly as immature as pointing this out as someone's most immature act.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Every time I get a paycheck I celebrate by buying around £10 worth of sweets, snacks and orange juice and vegging the fuck out on my sofa and watching Netflix
I was housesitting for a friend for a few days. One night, I got drunk and started hiding a bunch of pictures of Dick Butt around his house. Dick Butts in the fridge, under his pillow, behind the curtains. He has one of those matryoshka dolls (those dolls that get smaller and smaller) and I put a tiny Dick Butt in the smallest one. It's been months and he still has yet to find them all.
Said the straight man to the late man: "where have you been?"

"I've been here and, I've been there and, I've been in between."
Pull pranks. I pull pranks on people all the time and I fully admit I am an immature annoying idiot who should not be allowed to be an adult.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by reecedouglas1
when I was 18.

You say this as if you're not currently 19 and that was "oh so long ago."

Quote by StewieSwan
voting green party

r u me?

Quote by Guitar0player
Not nearly as immature as pointing this out as someone's most immature act.

Don't defend bronies, bro. It's completely indefensible.

Quote by Banjocal
Every time I get a paycheck I celebrate by buying around £10 worth of sweets, snacks and orange juice and vegging the fuck out on my sofa and watching Netflix

Dunno, bro. That sounds an awful lot like a functioning adult to me.

Quote by OptmsRhyme
I was housesitting for a friend for a few days. One night, I got drunk and started hiding a bunch of pictures of Dick Butt around his house. Dick Butts in the fridge, under his pillow, behind the curtains. He has one of those matryoshka dolls (those dolls that get smaller and smaller) and I put a tiny Dick Butt in the smallest one. It's been months and he still has yet to find them all.

That's less immature and more pretty cool.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Because a person on the internet told you to.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Everytime I post in the pit!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Banjocal
Oh come on, that shit has vitamins and no HFCS at all.

God damned health freak.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I still fart out loud and laugh at it.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I still fart out loud and laugh at it.
every few years i have a weird bout of gas that feels like its supposed to be a poo, but when i sit on the toilet its just REALLY loud farts and i end up laughing and farting nonstop for a solid 5 minutes.

peak immaturity right there.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm extremely childish. I still play with my teddybear tho I'm 19. Maybe doesn't count as immature...
...I do have a fucked up sense of humor. I find shit like this to be hilarious:

I'll translate. ...And yes, that is sawdust. The clip is from 1993. This clip features Birger, a hyperactive, and Olvert... a very slow lethargic... thing. Here goes.
-
Nu ska jag åka skidor här nedför backen här, och då har gjort sånna här käppar här som jag ska åka mellan runt. Först så... (faller) jävlar...!
(I'm going to ski down this hill here, and I've made these poles that I'm going to ski between and around. First... (falls) Jesus fucking...!)
VEM FAN ÄR DET SOM PUTTAS?! VEM FAAAN ÄR DET SOM... Jaha... Sen åker jag runt i mål... Jävlar... Vem fan är...
(WHO THE FUCK PUSHED ME?! WHO THE FUCK... Oh really... Then I'll go around and into the goal... Jesus fucking... Who the fuck...)

Ja men. Så åker jag runt, och så är jag i mål här. Så, nu ska jag åka på tid. Nu ska vi se här. Ja men. KLARA, FÄRDIGA, VÄNTA LITE. Jag räknar på Engelska.
(Yeppers. Then I'll go around, and then I reach the finish line here. Well then, now I'm going to time my run. Let's see here. Yeppers. READY, SET, WAIT A SECOND. I'll count in English. One two four.)

Ja men. Där gick jag... Det var nära att jag körde vält där. Hade jag inte kastat mig hade jag nog kört vält där. Det ligger ingenting ibland s...
(Yeppers. I almost... It was close that I ran a-ground there. If I hadn't thrown myself I'd have gone a-ground there. Is there something among the s...)
Där hitta jag en coca cola burk! Femti öre. Ja men. Femti öre.. Vi får se om det går bättre när det blir vinter, om det blir snö om det blir någon.
(I found a coca cola can there! Fifty pence. Yeppers. Fifty pence.. We'll see if it goes better when winter comes, if there'll be snow if there'll be any.)
Hahaha! Om det blir snö om det blir någon. DÄ VA NÄ... SÅG du när jag åkte skidor i backen?!
(Hahaha! If there'll be snow if there'll be any. THAT WAS ALMO... did you SEE when I went downhill on skis?!)
Olvert: Ja me-me-men jag bara undrar o-o-o-om...
(Yes bu-bu-but I was just wondering i-i-i-if...)
Birger: VA?! - Du kan... Du kanske undrar varför det är många TV-apparater?! Det är bara för att det är en till varje skådespelare, fast jag är med i alla.
(WHAT?! - Perhaps you... Perhaps you're wondering why there are so many TV-units?! That's just because there's one for each actor, but I'm in all of them.)

Olvert: Näeee... - Ja-ja-ja men jag bara undRRRRAAAAARRRRRR... o-om-om-om... - Näeee.. för jag...
(Nooo... - Ye-ye-yes but I'm just wondeRRRRRRRING... i-if-if-if... - Nooo... I'm just...)
Birger: JOVISST vettu! Jag är med i den och den och den och den och... - JAHA! Du undrar... du undrar om du får se en gång till, när jag åker skidor nedför backen. - Det vill du nog se.
(OH YES you know! I'm in that one and that and that and that and... - AHA! You're wondering... you're wondering if you can see it once more, when I go downhill. - Oh yes I think you do.)

Vahahah? - Å FY FAAAN, HUR GJORDE JAG DET?! - JAG SPRANG BAK... JAG SPRANG BAKLÄNGES!! DET VAR DET BÄSTA JAG sett i hela mitt liv.
(Wahahahaaat? - OH HOLY FUCK, HOW DID I DO THAT?! - I RAN BACK... I RAN BACKWARDS!! THAT'S THE BEST THING I'VE seen in my entire life.)
Hur kunde jag springa baklän... - Så bra detta är! - Vad gör jag nu?! - Vad I...?! Vad säger jag där?! JAG PRATAR UTLÄNDSKA!
(How could I run backwar... - This is so great! - What am I doing now?! - What the...?! What am I saying?! I SPEAK A FOREIGN LANGUAGE!)
Birger: Där du Olvert, där talar jag utländska. Och du när de gör utländsker film så måste dom, det är så svårt för dom så... dom får böja sig fram för å läsa texten och blir yra i håvvet (huvudet (dialect)).
(There you go Olvert, I speak foreign. And when they make foreign film they have to, it is so hard for them to... and they subtitle it so they have to stand like all bent forward, reading and get dizzy in their heads so I don't do much of that.)

Olvert: Det kvittar 'la?!
(Who gives a fuck?!)

Birger: Så jag gör inte det.
(So I don't do it.)

-

I'm glad I don't translate things. This took almost 2 hours...
Last edited by Deciphered at Oct 18, 2016,
I think what I do with my time can be seen as immature. I mean.. When I'm not at the warehouse I'm practicing guitar, smoking weed at the park, watching dragon ball z kai and the original movies, I look at, not play, with my legos, play video games with this girl I like, pretty much whatever the fuck. But is that really immature or is it just normal?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I think what I do with my time can be seen as immature. I mean.. When I'm not at the warehouse I'm practicing guitar, smoking weed at the park, watching dragon ball z kai and the original movies, I look at, not play, with my legos, play video games with this girl I like, pretty much whatever the fuck. But is that really immature or is it just normal?

How are you not watching Super and still watching Kai?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R
I don't like super at all. I didn't like battle of the gods. I like Kai more than anything else they're ever done. Kai was perfect. It was DBZ without the waiting 15 episodes for anything important to happen. It was basically a 20 hour DBZ movie that told the entire manga story perfectly. Super is drawn with too many highlights and the wrong color tones and voices and it's cheesy as fuck.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Oh come on, that shit has vitamins and no HFCS at all.

God damned health freak.
you say that but have YOU ever eaten two packs of haribo and subsequently drank half a litre of fresh orange juice?
Quote by Banjocal
you say that but have YOU ever eaten two packs of haribo and subsequently drank half a litre of fresh orange juice?
Not quite. But I did tan a pack of haribo once when I was in hospital, and less than an hour later, they decided it would be a good time to test my blood sugar level.

Bricks were shat.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
H4T3BR33D3R
I don't like super at all. I didn't like battle of the gods. I like Kai more than anything else they're ever done. Kai was perfect. It was DBZ without the waiting 15 episodes for anything important to happen. It was basically a 20 hour DBZ movie that told the entire manga story perfectly. Super is drawn with too many highlights and the wrong color tones and voices and it's cheesy as fuck.

I mean thats fair enough. Kai is more in tune with the original DBZ story instead of the early funimation version and the changes are nice. Although IMO DBZ is technically the end of DB so thats why DBZ seems really exciting and action packed to people. In Japan, DB is a single series that spans through DBZ so when youre watching at DBZ episode 1 its almost like watching near the climax of the series when everything is building up to the end.

Super is a new story and the pace reflects that. Its a nice blend of early DB and the later Z stuff so there is a lot of the comedy bits I dig but Im also a fan of the original DB. It did drag on early though.

You should check out the newest Trunks arc though. Its much more in tune with DBZ and I think you would like it unless the JPN dub voices bug you too much. Its much more serious and the cheesy bits arent too frequent (you can skip some filler as well).

Anywho thats my useless DB information for today
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Oct 18, 2016,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Not quite. But I did tan a pack of haribo once when I was in hospital, and less than an hour later, they decided it would be a good time to test my blood sugar level.

Bricks were shat.
Suffice it to say, dysentery would be less effective a cleanser
Quote by Deciphered
I'm extremely childish. I still play with my teddybear tho I'm 19. Maybe doesn't count as immature...

Sure, if what you mean by this is that it surpasses immature and goes straight to creepy.
Quote by chrismendiola
Sure, if what you mean by this is that it surpasses immature and goes straight to creepy.

Good. I'm proud to be creepy. :3
I decided age 20 was the time I'd try to learn how to skateboard.

I can watch the original mighty morphing power rangers movie and still love it.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Banjocal
Suffice it to say, dysentery would be less effective a cleanser
TBH, I wasn't worried, because I knew fine well what I'd done. but the look on their faces when the thing came back at something like 16mmol/l, when they were expecting like 4-5.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Oh geez, yeah, this one is REALLY juvenile. And I was around 38 or so when I did this.
I still can't believe I did this.
And I did it to a female co-worker.
She had only been there a few months.
She was our permanent Electronic Tech. ( I was the temp one for a few months, but I didn't really have the time, due to other projects I was running).
And she has an Electronic Engineering degree.
And she eventually became my GF.
And she also ended up becoming the best friend I have ever had. EVER. She even called us Soulmates.
We aren't together anymore, but I still wonder if we do belong together.
Shit, its been about 9 years since I have seen her or talked to her and I still think about her from time to time.
And I still don't know why the hell I did this.

I stuck chewing gum in her hair.

I spent about 20 minutes removing that gum from her hair.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Oct 19, 2016,
Quote by Guitar0player
Why should I stop anything?

When you do something that makes you look bad, and someone doesn't want you to look bad, they'll ask you to stop. It's called 'courtesy.'

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Page 1 of 2