Looking to buy a jackson guitar, and invest some money into it. I love the way the JS32T Kelly explorer shape guitar looks, especially with the red and black burst type top. I have always loved the shark fin and reverse headstocks of jackson guitars and was wondering if i was to buy a DXMG neck that is 24 frets RH, if it would fit the body of the kelly guitar.
Guitars that have bolt-on necks do not imply that necks are actually interchangeable.

But in this case assuming the neck pocket design is exactly the same then I can't see much of a reason why it wouldn't be worth a try. Bolt-on jackson necks all share common dimensions provided it isn't one of the newer wrap-around bolt-ons. But Ideally you want both guitars to be of similar year as dimensions may be subject to change from one year to the next.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
As long as the length from the nut to the bridge is the same or VERY near close it should intonate.

That being said, I'm a huge Jackson fan, have been for 15 years, but I wouldn't even plug in a JS series much less spend money on one. I would save up for a Pro series at least. Just my opinion, but I promise you'll be happy you did. The quality is night and day.
Worst case you would have to shim or trim the neck pocket.

Xander_X I like my js22-7. Though I think I got lucky with mine. Perfect fit and finish and set up from the factory. Only thing I want to change is the pickups and pots.