practice scales and arpeggios

jk, just do your mum day in day out till her anus is something she can shake all about
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I do nothing ever
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
normally I make music or smth but today I'm doing nothing really because everything sucks
Video games and sometimes I'll binge watch stuff on Amazon Prime or Netflix.
Quote by TobusRex
Amazon Prime or Netflix.
amazon prime AND netflix?
Look at mr moneybags over here
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Everyday?

Tab songs, watch anime/YouTube vids or play games.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Will Lane
Practice scales and arpeggios.

I made this today:
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Oct 18, 2016,
Play guitar, call my friends and talk shit, read, try new shows on Netflix
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Transcribe music, practice and go through my personal daily set of music, rehearse on other instruments, eat slowly and watch YouTube (Hey what's up guys Scarce here), play Osu! rigorously, check emails, browse online stores, do surveys, listen to music all day, moments of embracing the music then going back to what I was doing, go on Steam and play games, drink water and feel good, play with my cat, take a shower and sing, walk around the house looking for points of interest from family members, be annoying to family members, do some origami, think about what I should be doing tomorrow, practice Japanese, pencil tricks, smell the guitar, smell me, smell the cat...
Some of the many activites I partake in on the daily!
Post here.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Play guitar, play video games, watch T.V./Netflix?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I clean my gear, play video games, go for walks etc...
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i always have things to do but i never do them.

i'm a PROcrastinator. ?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I clean my gear

Oh yeah, I do a lot of this.
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Play videogames, watch youtube, play guitar, play bass, steal other people's work by importing midi into guitar pro and send it to UG as my own work, read books,...

you know the usual
Cooking or some odd chore I forgot, or go out for a hike somewhere. Occasionally watch some Netflix if I haven't seen anything in a while. I don't like to be idle for too long though.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by Baby Joel
google: best [old and/or obscure gaming platform] [genre] games
download
play

hell ye

I still think it's amazing that our phones can run N64-->Dreamcast-->PS2-->* with the same graphics. Still need to get around to hooking this bad boy up when I'm not lazy:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0096L2SJ0/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1476846487&sr=8-2&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=android+video+game+controller
I go out, do something fun, have a ride, visit people and do some physical stuff, shop, cook, play guitar, watch a movie, wish I got laid, fap, shower and then the day is done. This happens almost every day unless it's pissing rain, then I fap more. You guys all sound really lazy
Last edited by Tempoe at Oct 19, 2016,