Hey everybody,

I was wondering: When I use the built in reverb of my amp and a delay pedal, would the delay be before the reverb or after?

So if anybody can answer this question, i would like to know.
You'll get more accurate responses if you post what amp you're playing with.

You can do it however you like if you had a separate reverb pedal and delay pedal. But in your case with the reverb in the amp the actual signal path would be

Guitar -> Delay -> reverb

Traditionally the delay is placed before reverb.

I use two delays. One analog before the OD/preamp. Then another digital delay before the reverb in the effects loop. Gets two very different sounds.
Gibson LP Standard T - Epiphone LP Standard (BCS wiring+pots, 57/57+ Gibson) - Fender FSR MIM Telecaster
Blackstar Series one 45 (v30's) - Jetcity JCA50h + 212cab (Eminence) - Orange Crush 35RT
The reverb i sin the effects loop of that amp. So if you're running the pedal into the amp and not using the effects loop then it is Guitar->delay_>reverb.

If you're putting the delay into the effects loop, you'll just need to see what it sounds like. i can find any documentation that says where it is in the effects loop.
Gibson LP Standard T - Epiphone LP Standard (BCS wiring+pots, 57/57+ Gibson) - Fender FSR MIM Telecaster
Blackstar Series one 45 (v30's) - Jetcity JCA50h + 212cab (Eminence) - Orange Crush 35RT
I always place reverb last. I think that's a common approach.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence