I have a Jackson Kelly, I'm not sure what the exact model is, but it's somewhat lower end.
I have terrible string buzz on it, and I've raised the action I high as I can, but the buzz is still there. It's clear from the shape of the neck and how the strings lay against the board that it needs more relief on it. This guitar doesn't have a truss rod though. It's a removable neck with 4 screws on the back, but as far as I can see, there isn't any way to adjust the relief.
Fret level are fine, bridge is adjusted fine, it's clearly the relief.. What do I do? Is it even possible to adjust with no truss rod?
Last edited by Frankieanime78 at Oct 18, 2016,

See the cover in this picture where it says 'Rhoads Pro'?

Remove the screws.

Look inside.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

See the cover in this picture where it says 'Rhoads Pro'?

Remove the screws.

Look inside.

LOL +1 even a cheap Jackson Kelly will have an adjustable truss rod with access on the headstock under the truss rod cover if it does not you may have a counterfiet on your hands can you supply a picture or link to a picture of your headstock?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Yeah the truss rod normally just gets covered because it's looks better cosmetically
You guys were right. Funny though, that was the first thing I looked for when I went to adjust. But there's no writing on it and it perfectly matched the color of the finish, so I didn't even see it. I didn't give it much though, just glanced and thought I didn't see a cover xD Sorry about that >.>