Listening to music and reading books / Kindle aside, do you have any interesting stuff you do to use the time constructively?
I spend about 2 hours/day in a bus. There I want to study and do my homework, but the rides are bumpy here in Ljubljana and any writing goes horribly wrong. I end up listening to a TON of audiobooks. All cool ideas are welcome
Masturbate. With a bumpy ride, you'll hardly even have to put any effort in.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I used to take the public bus to uni. (park and ride), like a 45 min drive.
i spend most waiting time listening to music and audiobooks.
i don't like reading on public buses, usually too noisy and bumpy,
and i was never an awful procrastinator that HAD to study on the bus before an exam haha.

The few times I've been on trains have been cozy experiences, so reading and enjoying the scenery is pretty great, so is cracking open the laptop and watching a movie if it's dark outside.
Check if there's any fit wans then store them into my mental wank bank.
I either read or stare out the window, which is perfect, as those are two of my favourite things to do
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Kegels
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
never had more than a 10-15 minute ride on a public bus.

actually scratch that.

i've never even been on a public bus.

the New Brunswick busses i used are owned by Rutgers.

also fuck y'all with your decent public transit. i think i've mentioned it before, but the only public transit where i live right now requires a phonecall 24 hours beforehand to schedule a pickup time and if you miss that pickup for whatever reason 3 times you're banned from the bus for a week.

NJ public transit is a joke.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Did I ever mention after the Coldplay show at the Meadowlands we were waiting for the NJ Transit bus back to Manhattan for literally several hours
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
never had more than a 10-15 minute ride on a public bus.

actually scratch that.

i've never even been on a public bus.

the New Brunswick busses i used are owned by Rutgers.

also fuck y'all with your decent public transit. i think i've mentioned it before, but the only public transit where i live right now requires a phonecall 24 hours beforehand to schedule a pickup time and if you miss that pickup for whatever reason 3 times you're banned from the bus for a week.

NJ public transit is a joke.
ftfy
Quote by Diemon Dave
The longest I've ever been on public transportation in one sitting was in Chicago on a bus for 30 minutes.

Thank God I have my own car. Louisville has shit bus service, and it would literally take me One and a half hours one way to get to work from home. I mean, it still takes me about 30 minutes by car, but at least I can completely control the music and temperature
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by slapsymcdougal
ftfy
hey bro

you don't wanna go there bro
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
hey bro

you don't wanna go there bro
True, I have no wish to go to New Jersey.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
True, I have no wish to go to New Jersey.
good

i have no wish for you to come to New Jersey

bitch
Quote by ultimate-slash
I either read or stare out the window, which is perfect, as those are two of my favourite things to do

Dude, I would totally read or stare out the window with you on a long public transport drive
I spend an hour each way headed to and from work. I usually just watch youtube videos and listen to music. Occasionally, I'll even nap if I don't have someone sitting next to me.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Dude, I would totally read or stare out the window with you on a long public transport drive

One of us would be all like "omg did you see that?" and the other would be like "omg I totally saw that!" and it would be awesome
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Talk to people, sing.

Going out for a couple drinks with a girl I met on the bus the other day this coming weekend (y)
When I spent 3 hours on a bus every day, I'd just sleep all the time. Quite often would wake up having gone full-circle and being back where I left from, or if it was late, would be in the bus depot, alone on the bus, at like 9pm, pitch black
Listen to music or nothing. I don't have much downtime when I'm not commuting places so I have absolutely no desire to be productive while I am traveling.
cat
Drink usually. I would mostly take the train to go to baseball games and sneak on a beer or two or a bottle. The only other time I took public transit regularly was when I interned in SF and I'd mostly just do Sudoku or something.
I tend to drive. When I must fly I always take my tablet, laptop, and a handful of games for the PC. (usually Civilization 3, Axis and Allies, WOW, and a couple others). I take my cheapo MP3 player with me on all trips as well.
Quote by TheChaz
Drink usually. I would mostly take the train to go to baseball games and sneak on a beer or two or a bottle. The only other time I took public transit regularly was when I interned in SF and I'd mostly just do Sudoku or something.

pregaming on a bus to a baseball game is pretty fun

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
My new thing other than reading/listening to music/sleeping is practising German via the Duolingo app.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Listen to music and people watch

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I went on a 45 min long route to and from college and uni for years. I read books, looked outside, played pokemon and napped. I've been on that journey thousands of times.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
I never feel comfortable not being aware of my surroundings when on the bus, plus I get motion sickness if I try to read.
I have started listening to podcasts on my phone, but normally only if I can get a window seat. I like podcasts because I can listen and be entertained while never taking my eyes off the sneaky bastards around me.

Quote by gonzaw
Just listen to music. If it's a long ride (> 30m) and I'm tired I could take a little nap

I always catch the bus if I have to travel anything further than a couple of metres.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Oct 19, 2016,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
pregaming on a bus to a baseball game is pretty fun
trying to beat Wade Boggs' (RIP) drinking record on a plane is way better.
Which one of you perverts masturbates on public transport? (eyes Slapsy.....)
The longest I have ever spent on public transportation was taking the subway/elevated train from downtown Chicago to Chinatown and back about 20 minutes give or take each way but I was too busy watching my back to get board.

I own a car so public transport is not a necessity for me and for that I am glad, who (besides Slapsy) knows what those stains are on the bus seats.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Oct 19, 2016,