Page 1 of 4
The first video yesterday regarding DNC operatives inciting violence near Trump rallies has hit over two and a half million views, and this one has just came out. One person has already been fired as a result of it. Here is the second video, with a third part on some topic to come out tomorrow:

I'm only 3 minutes into it, but it has been said from DNC operatives that they have been committing voter fraud for 50 years now.

So far, in just the beginning (and past leaks), they have mentioned that one way to do this is to have busses of people hop voting area to voting area to vote multiple times in areas where you don't need a picture ID or much really to vote. In NY, it is illegal for the voting booth people to ask to see a picture ID.

----

Whether you're partisan or not, this should be a concern.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Oct 19, 2016,
It'll be a concern when obscure conspiracy theorist sites aren't the first point of contact.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
It'll be a concern when obscure conspiracy theorist sites aren't the first point of contact.

This is a pathetic attempt to discredit this, and pretty shameful that this is the common go-to of many. If you watch the video, Scott Foval directly says these things.

No vague cuts or answers. Directly, specifically saying how they get away with it.
Quote by Fat Lard
This is a pathetic attempt to discredit this, and pretty shameful that this is the common go-to of many. If you watch the video, Scott Foval directly says these things.

No vague cuts or answers. Directly, specifically saying how they get away with it.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Is this the new Zeitgeist?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh shit, he's branching out to the Pit as a whole.
wh0 carez
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Here is Alan Schulkin, Commissioner of Board of Elections in New York City, and registered Democrat, directly talking about this, and upset that this is happening. "As I grow older, I start to get just a little more conservative, just a bit lol" (paraphrase)

Last edited by Fat Lard at Oct 18, 2016,
oh noez its almost as if the richest country on earth is corrupt
It was my privilege
Quote by Fat Lard
Could you guys grow up and at least pretend you care about truth?

I mean, COME ON, Sheeple!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by Shield150
why did you edit out your response to me now I look like a fool

It took up space, but I was going to post the link, calm down: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1711498&per-page=40&page=3

I thought you meant that thread since Project Veritas was being talked about there.

#usa2016 is more for the general election, memes, and talking about Jon Oliver at the moment.
Quote by StewieSwan
oh noez its almost as if the richest country on earth is corrupt

Quote by zgr0826
I mean, COME ON, Sheeple!

Nice Bernie posting.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
The Democrats don't need to commit fraud, and I highly doubt that any claims of fraud like this are accurate. Clinton's going to win decisively, barring any miracles for the Trump campaign. (FWIW, I do not support and will not vote for either of them).
Bussing masses of people around to multiple voting booths for decades and no ones talked yet. Also, you know, voter fraud is super inefficient. Sooooo, sure, it's possible.

Lardo, I love ya, but you've gone too far down the rabbit hole my friend.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
seanlang01 is that even a viable strategy, in the states? I mean, over here, you get assigned to your nearest booth, where your name is on a list that they cross off when you arrive. So if you went to another booth, your name literally wouldn't even be on the list and so they wouldn't let you vote there and they'd tell you to go to the right place, unless I suppose you happened to know the name of someone from the same area (who hadn't themselves voted yet).

How does it work in America? Surely it would be impractical unless you actually tamper with the electoral roll
Last edited by Shield150 at Oct 18, 2016,
Quote by seanlang01
Bussing masses of people around to multiple voting booths for decades and no ones talked yet. Also, you know, voter fraud is super inefficient. Sooooo, sure, it's possible.

Lardo, I love ya, but you've gone too far down the rabbit hole my friend.

If you watched the video, you'd see that that is just one of the ways they have done it. Foval also explains that there are other methods taken involving shell companies that prevent blatant proof of the conspiracy (as the buses might do) which is how they get away with it.

I should have held off on mentioning the bus thing until watching the entire thing, but that is one of the ways it has been done (see the 2nd video here too). There are others too that act as intermediary consultants to get false IDs made, and writing paystubs to a 'person' that gives them enough proof to go in to vote.
Quote by Shield150
seanlang01 is that even a viable strategy, in the states? I mean, over here, you get assigned to your nearest booth, where your name is on a list that they cross off when you arrive. So if you went to another booth, your name literally wouldn't even be on the list and so they wouldn't let you vote there and they'd tell you to go to the right place, unless I suppose you happened to know the name of someone from the same area (who hadn't themselves voted yet).

How does it work in America? Surely it would be impractical unless you actually tamper with the electoral roll

Here in Indiana, I can literally go to any polling place in my city. This is to help ensure that you can vote that day. For example, going to someplace close to work during your lunch break instead of having to wake up early or rush when you get off of work.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by Shield150

You just walk in to whichever place and show whatever you're required to by the state (or by mail, but, ehhh).

Many favorable states like Indiana, Michigan, and NY help make it easy to vote multiple times and just say you're someone else. NY doesnt even require a picture ID (and it's illegal for the voting booth people to ask for one).

*After Googling, it looks like only 16 states have picture ID requirements
Quote by zgr0826
Here in Indiana, I can literally go to any polling place in my city. This is to help ensure that you can vote that day.
over here, you get told what polling place you're going to when you're given your polling card by mail a few weeks before the election, which is supposed to be the one closest to the post code of where you live (there are usually stations every few streets in towns and cities).

When you're going to be too far away from where you live on the day, for the whole day, that's what postal votes are for
I prefer my set-up, thx. I like being able to check in at the desk, make my selections, then get a sticker I get to wear and be smug all day.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
"Only we manipulated the vote with money and action, not with laws."

"Honestly the ripest environment to do it in? Two, within striking distance. Michigan, Indiana. Least restrictive donation caps and campaign finance laws and investigative arms, and any of that. Like they have weakened it so bad in those three states, you could fuck your mother in front of the governor and not go to jail. If you have enough money to do this."

Quote by Shield150
What, just say "I'm someone else" or do you have to give a name

Starting at 10 minutes in the video sums it up. Just some ID of whatever with your name, and like a paystub, and apparently they have a handful of orgs that crank many of these out.
what

that's fucking atrocious

over here it's 10-10 iirc

there's honestly no excuse for closing that early that i can muster
Last edited by Shield150 at Oct 18, 2016,
Quote by Shield150
what

that's fucking atrocious

That's why we can go to whichever one we want in our county.

They do it to limit the ability of the poor to vote
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
why don't democrats win way more if they're gaming the system so much
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that both parties abuse it. But I remember hearing in the video that they focus on Republican-leaning states.

It would help to explain why some primaries turn out the way they do (Ron Paul shut down in states where he's got high turnout and Romney's delegates doing sketchy things, Bernie, etc).

And a reminder for anyone that didnt see this: the Dems were worried about Rand Paul, and didnt want to 'marginalize' the extreme candidates like Trump/Cruz/Carson, but make them look more like "Pied Piper" candidates:
http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/10/democrats-were-worried-about-rand-pauls
Quote by BladeSlinger

They're probably gaming it for republicans too only this year a total outsider comes in and is winning every single polls except the beta cuck mainstream media rigged ones, and so the establishment is scared and this time they'll let the faggot democrats rig it.

NOTICE HOW NO LARGE NETWORK HAS PAID ATTENTION TO IT. TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT. THEY KNOW WE HAVE THE TRUTH AND THEY'RE SCARED. THEY NEVER TALK ABOUT THE LIZARDS AND THEY'LL NEVER TALK ABOUT THE SHILLARY AND LE RIGGING LOL MEMES
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
They're probably gaming it for republicans too only this year a total outsider comes in and is winning every single polls except the beta cuck mainstream media rigged ones, and so the establishment is scared and this time they'll let the faggot democrats rig it.

NOTICE HOW NO LARGE NETWORK HAS PAID ATTENTION TO IT. TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT. THEY KNOW WE HAVE THE TRUTH AND THEY'RE SCARED. THEY NEVER TALK ABOUT THE LIZARDS AND THEY'LL NEVER TALK ABOUT THE SHILLARY AND LE RIGGING LOL MEMES

10/10, would read again.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Page 1 of 4