Anyone have any experience with these yet? They seem to be a decent budget wireless system, 5 hours battery up to 90 meters or something like that. I've never owned a wireless system and I am really sick of unnecessary cords but I'm also cheap and not willing to spend $600 yet .

Also just on a side note I like to run some pedals in front of my amp like my boost and NS-2 do these types of systems have to be plugged straight into the amp or can I plug right into my NS-2 like I do with my cable?
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
It seems cheap, and their facebook and amazon marketing campagin is... dodgy at least. If you want a budget wireless, i suggest you go for the line6 relays. My friend owns the G30, and loves it, i have a g50 and love it, and ive seen a lot of local bands use them, and never saw them fail before. You do need to change the batteries tho, but you can just buy some rechargable aa batteries anyway.

And yes, you can plug it in front of pedals. I have my reciever plugged into a tuner and then into an amp, and i used to have an entire pedalboard in the middle as well.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Thanks for the tip! The Line6 G30 seems very reasonable. They claim that the tone is as good or better then using a regular cable, is that true in your opinion? That's one thing that always worried me about these systems as well.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Depends how you look at it. If you use a cable, the longer the cable, the more high end you loose from your signal. It may not be noticable with 3m cables, at least for me, but with longer lengths it can be. With a digital system like the line6 relays, the entire signal gets converted into bits and then converted back in the receiver, pretty much intact. Therfore you get no loss of upper end. It depends on you if thats something you like or not, i know some people use long cables to get their tone because they like the reduced high end. Thats why the relays actually have a knob that simulates different cable lengths, and it actually worked pretty good when i tested it.

Some people will say it sounds bad because of the digital conversion, but i think thats a bunch of bullshit. Just because something is digital doesnt mean it sounds any worse. I have tested it against my cables, with the same amp settings and guitar, and while im the first to admit that im not the biggest tone expert around, i didnt notice the dfference between the cable and the wireless, and neither can my bandmates. So if you want a solid wireless system on a bidget, id go for the g50. It has a metal bodypack, so its way more durable than the g30, ive heard that the battery compartment dore ca break on those pretty easily.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I just picked one up this week. I've always wanted a wireless system, but I don't gig enough to really justify paying for the higher end systems. I ran across this unit on Amazon and was intrigued by all the positive reviews so I figured what the heck. It arrived very quickly and my first impression was of the packaging. The unit comes packaged very professionally, not that this has anything to do with performance, but if they take the time to present it professionally I would hope the quality of the product would be the same. The instruction manual is minimal, which is fine because there really isn't much to explain. I wasn't sure how much charge would be in the units so I charged the both with my computer at the same time using the supplied USB "Y" cable. It took about 20 minutes for a full charge. I have about 5 hours use to date and they are still working fine. I plan on letting them completely die to find out how long they will last.

They are very simple to use. All you have to do is plug the transmitter into the guitar and the receiver into the amp or first pedal of your pedal board. I was actually using and old Vox Tonelab. Once plugged in you turn them on making sure they are both on the same station. They worked perfectly immediately. I couldn't here any delay at all. The Transmitter fits very nicely into both my Les Paul and strat. The "pivit" is tight enough where it doesn't flop around, but then again, I wan't jumping around either. I compared wired to wireless and I honestly could not notice a difference in tone. The room where I play also has a strong WIFI signal and this did not cause any trouble at all.

Distance - I did not measure exactly how far this would reach, but it is substantial. I walked around my house sometimes have 2 or 3 wall between me and my amp and it still worked. I walked out side, down a hill probably about 75-80 feet it it was still cranking.

I can't comment on long term durability, but so far I very impressed with the Xvive U2 as well as the service from the company. I have received e-mails from Nancy Lee ( claims to be president of Xvive) about my first thoughts and she also answered my questions about using my cell phone wall charger to charge the units (which is OK BTW).

In summary if you are looking for a inexpensive wireless system, I would take a closer look.
Zoeda

UPDATE:

I now have about 16 days on the Xvive and I am still really impressed. I played it a little over 5.5 hours before I decided to recharge for the first time. It was still working fine and the lights were not blinking indicating low battery.

I should note, I am not a gigging guitarist at the moment, I was just sick of getting tangled up in my cord, or having to put the guitar down to get another beer(#1 Reason!) However, I don't see any reason at this point why you couldn't gig with this, or at least give it a try. I have not experienced any drop outs or as I mentioned, I cannot hear any difference between a descent quality cord and the Xvive. The units seem to be well made and durable.

OH yeah, It works great with my acoustic electric too. I went out on a limb to buy these as I knew nothing about their company. They also make some interesting FX pedals. It appears the only dealer in the US is Amazon. But as far as I can tell they stand behind their product.

So if you are lazy, beer guzzling, home guitarist, I would check these out