Page 1 of 2
Ever since my trip to the UK I've been drinking a lot of Coca Cola and Dr. Pepper. Today I've drank at least 1.5 litres of cola(that's about a third of a gallon for you who still use black and white), I cant say I feel at my peak because of it. But I feel like I cant stop and constantly need a can or a bottle.

Anyway to get rid of this? Is apple juice a good alternative?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
switch to heroin
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Fantastic, let me just get the MONEY I DONT FUCKING HAVE.
If ever you buy cola while doing groceries, pass the aisle and don't look back. The craving will pass and you not having cola in the fridge means you won't be able to drink any.
Stop buying it? It's not hard. Next time you're about to buy some just don't instead.
Quote by TheChaz
Stop buying it? It's not hard. Next time you're about to buy some just don't instead.

Or get some Juice?

I really need to drink more water....
Yeah just don't buy it getting rid of addictions is so simple and easy

btw there's almost always cola in my fridge I don't give a fuk
Last edited by ElMaco at Oct 18, 2016,
Quote by Guitar0player
Or get some Juice?

I really need to drink more water....

Juice is horrible for you as well. Just drink water man.
Quote by ElMaco

Yeah dude, totally, now just tell me not to buy fucking cigarettes!

How is juice bad for you?
Quote by Guitar0player
Yeah dude, totally, now just tell me not to buy fucking cigarettes!

How is juice bad for you?

It's just drinking sugar water dude.
Tell that to the cigarette I lit just now...

Quote by TheChaz

Aint that shit dehydrating?
Just give up and become a fat unhealthy dude like me.
There are so many different types and flavors of soda; some delicious, some disgusting.
The fun part is trying them all and finding ones you like.

Standard colas, root beer, cream soda, grape soda, strawberry soda, orange soda, vanilla soda, cherry soda, soda from other countries (here they're normally in an isle specifically dedicated to "foreign" stuff).
Soda is great.

Cigarettes are gross tho. Will not condone.
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Quote by ElMaco
ye I mean I don't mean to trivialize it just saying "don't do it lol" but we can't like make you do it, it's all you really can say, because overcoming an addiction comes from within the person and their effort. Other people can't make you do it, even if they can encourage you. It's very hard, I know, so here's me being more supportive
Dude drinking that much cola may give you some serious kidney stones later on. You can quit now or later but if you get a kidney stone from it, you will quit eventually.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Dude drinking that much cola may give you some serious kidney stones later on. You can quit now or later but if you get a kidney stone from it, you will quit eventually.

I am more afraid of diabetes, but that sound equally frightening.
Quote by Guitar0player
Put it on the line.

Is it listening? Okay. Hey, how you doing? Listen.

"Don't buy fucking cigarettes". Also, sorry for your ass burn. Okay, see you later, bye.
Quote by neidnarb11890
drink beer instead

I wish but my tolerance towards alcohol has gone down the drain
I heard if you start giving blowies like 10-15 times a day you'll completely get over any coke habit...

oh wait..
Gibson LP Standard T - Epiphone LP Standard (BCS wiring+pots, 57/57+ Gibson) - Fender FSR MIM Telecaster
Blackstar Series one 45 (v30's) - Jetcity JCA50h + 212cab (Eminence) - Orange Crush 35RT
Quote by Guitar0player

Aint that shit dehydrating?

Juice? Nah, it's just a shitload of sugar.
It is a real addiction. Caffeine and sugar. I only drink water and to do so it was all mental. You gotta convince yourself otherwise. That shit is bad for you. Way worse than you think. Not as bad as alcohol but it's up there. Your internal organs will thank you when you start drinking a gallon of water a day.
Just get a sense of self control and stop drinking soda. At the very least limit it to one soda a week.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
coca cola is awful. I don't recommend drinking it. Switch to something like dandelion and burdock or a light lemonade.

Just don't end up drinking OJ like you would cola. My shits are especially memorable and not in a fun way (whatever that may be)
You know there are low sugar options for carbonated drinks. They're usually just sparkling water with some sort of fruit flavoring. It tastes pretty much like sparkling water with fruit flavoring.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
I have a bottle of sparkling water most days at lunch and it, along with the cheese and onion sandwich, honestly brings feelings of pleasure and joy out in me
have you considered water ?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You know there are low sugar options for carbonated drinks. They're usually just sparkling water with some sort of fruit flavoring. It tastes pretty much like sparkling water with fruit flavoring.

I actually really love flavored sparkling water, thanks for reminding me that.
Quote by TheChaz

Don't buy juice crystals and buy juice then...
Quote by esky15
Don't buy juice crystals and buy juice then...

No. Even fresh squeezed juice is just sugar. Drink water. Eat fruits. The last thing your body needs is to take down 50g of sugar without even realizing you've eaten anything. That's a surefire way to go over your calorie requirements.

Don't drink your calories.
You realize there is around 20-25 g of sugar in an orange?

Besides. Fresh fruit or veggie juice is probably the healthiest thing after water due to all the nutrients you get.
Last edited by esky15 at Oct 18, 2016,
Quote by TheChaz
No. Even fresh squeezed juice is just sugar. Drink water. Eat fruits. The last thing your body needs is to take down 50g of sugar without even realizing you've eaten anything. That's a surefire way to go over your calorie requirements.

To be fair I am underweight, if that changes anything.
A lot of cravings can be solved by thinking what the underlying thing is your body is craving. So if you get a random urge to want ice cream, maybe your body wants some calcium or dairy or fat or whatever, and if you want chips or something, maybe some salt and carbs.

If you're underweight, it might just be that your body wants more carbs and you should eat a bit more. That could help pacify the soda cravings.

Last edited by Fat Lard at Oct 18, 2016,
Quote by esky15
You realize there is around 20-25 g of sugar in an orange?

Besides. Fresh fruit or veggie juice is probably the healthiest thing after water due to all the nutrients you get.

Fam don't try to lecture me on nutrition. First off, there's not 20-25g of sugar in an orange. Maybe more like 12-16. Second, you get fiber from eating a whole orange and solid food in your stomach that will suppress hunger. A cup of OJ goes down in a few seconds, you don't get satiated and you just consumed a ton of sugar which will lead to an insulin spike just like soda will.

Page 1 of 2