Absolutely non, I am somehow frightened and extremely relaxed because of this.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Want to own a cafe one day, and then retire to a houseboat.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11

Love your style.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Maybe one day my name will be synonymous with practicing scales and arpeggios and I'll be able to make a living doing what I love to do.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Maybe one day my name will be synonymous with practicing scales and arpeggios and I'll be able to make a living doing what I love to do.

You should invent a scale and arpeggiate it.

Then I could say that I talked to the guy that made up the Pepper Scale once.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I can't invent anything, music already exists. But I focus more on the how to play it on the guitar aspect than the actual stuff itself. The Am7 arpeggio has been there for a while, but what's the most efficient way to play it on the guitar?
I want to work at a university in some type of research role and then retire to my home where I shitpost on the equivalent of sites like this.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Maybe one day my name will be synonymous with practicing scales and arpeggios
True, there are notable figures who were responsible for the Dark Ages and their names were etched into the history books. So def possible.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'd like to travel a LOT. As much as humanly possible, preferably staying in each location for as long as I please.

Presuming that doesn't happen, I'd be happy being able to be creative and write critically while engaging with others. Being a lecturer would likely grant me at least two of those, providing I had tenure and research time.

Presuming that didn't happen, idk i'll go buy some cats or something

This is what I mean by practices scales and arpeggios and tune in 4ths. I just wanna talk guitar theory...
Quote by RAB11

Houseboats are awesome

Tho how awesome would it be to live on a sailboat and just sail to wherever the fuck you felt like sailing to?
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Far future? Well I plan on dying someday.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Own a bar that I can live above.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I intend to fuel some four-armed hominid's Camry in about a billion years.
get a better paying job doing what i love,
meet someone special,
travel the world and drink foreign beer,
work on some more albums,
retire before 65, smoke a lot of bud, die high as a kite.

in that order.

got quite the bucket-list as you can see.
after going through many genetic life extension cyborg replacements, backup clone bodies and merges and demerges from mass consciousnesses & databases, I'd like to settle on some kind of trans-dimensional pure energy being floating throughout the cosmos, kicking about stars and such for a laugh

if we're talking the rest of my standard lifetime, then I'm not sure. mostly just staying alive till some smartass invents a way to live forever. I suppose it would be nice to fully own a house and chill all the time without having to work much or not at all, which is possible if I put a little bit of effort and planning, but I'm a little lazy/too comfortable where I am.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Open a cafe in Sweden with bare hella Swedish babestations dans la maison.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Try my best to avoid being lower class.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Try my best to avoid being lower class.
try my best to avoid anything lower than upper middle class

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Bartel Poortman: "[Plato thinks that] generally [it] takes 10,000 years [of reincarnation] before the psyche has regrown its wings and may return to its heavenly home. The philosopher, however, is in an exceptional position. In his case it only takes 3,000 years."

Plato/me was, what, 428 BCE to 348 BCE? That makes me right on time if I play my cards right
Quote by TheChaz
near future if we're lucky

You might be in luck. I had some chest pains in my upper left chest last weekend.
i intend to be thoroughly dead for a while by the time the far future comes around.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Banjocal
I'd like to travel a LOT. As much as humanly possible, preferably staying in each location for as long as I please.

This is my goal, my wife and I travel as much as our budget will allow already although we have limited time to spend at each destination.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Oct 19, 2016,