not sure about the tuning although there are 2 guitars parts going. without knowing what gear you have no one can give you any advice so please post that. amp settings vary from amp to amp etc so it's not really that simple.
In any case its probably some sort of hi gain amp like the 6505 with an overdrive pedal in front of it. Mids rolled pretty high. Thats probably it.
Jo┼ża je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Thanks for the answers. I post it haste. Specifically i need a pedal and what they using tuning. ( i using c standard).
Quote by muhammetdrn
Thanks for the answers. I post it haste. Specifically i need a pedal and what they using tuning. ( i using c standard).

again we need to know what gear you are currently using to get you a decent answer.
monwobobbo i have Orange Crush PiX CR20L amp and i dont have a pedal. my guitar is bc rich archtop bich s.e .and i also have a line 6 15w amp but i think sell it.
Last edited by muhammetdrn at Oct 19, 2016,
Quote by muhammetdrn
monwobobbo i have Orange Crush PiX CR20L amp and i dont have a pedal. my guitar is bc rich archtop bich s.e .and i also have a line 6 15w amp but i think sell it.

I see. well that wampler pedal will certainly do the trick however it will cost about as much as your amp did so I dunno if it's worth it to you or not. wish BC Rich would put out a neck thru Bich like the recent Mockingbird they did.
Now the big question is whether you want to get that sound at bedroom or at concert volume. BTW - that Cruhs amp should be able ot get you the sound of the guy in the right channel.
This guy sound similar about mid-video:

The reason I am asking is because if you're just doing home rehearsals you might be better off with something like an audio interface, monitors and an amplifier sim pack. You'd have to play through your computer.

Definitely get rid of the Line6, that's garbage.
monwobobbo diabolical

thanks guys. i cant buy wampler pedal cuz its not selling in shit turkey.
and yes i rehersals in home and u are right. actually i think sell fckng line 6 and buying Focusrite Scarlett Solo MK2. Is it worth it or orange is better than that?
And if u guys have a any recommended about pedals, i'll wait yours answers. Thanks a lot again.

aaaaaaaand i still wonder what tuning they using. thanks :3