Page 1 of 2
For me it's the Tour de France.
It's super boring and they all cheat.
The Melbourne F1 Grand Prix is a fucking waste of money and a total snoozefest
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Le Mans 24

It's like, obvious masochists do obviously retarded thing to prove nothing other than they are masochists.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
If more cars were adorned like this I may watch more
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by i_lovemetallica
If more cars were adorned like this I may watch more
You should look into 24 Hours of LeMons

That's not a typo btw

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EpiExplorer
Le Mans 24

It's like, obvious masochists do obviously retarded thing to prove nothing other than they are masochists.
Endurance racing...you have to be there. I'd love to camp out for Nurburgring 24.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 19, 2016,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Endurance racing...you have to be there. I'd love to camp out for Nurburgring 24.

The endurance races in Gran Turismo 2 were great. Get the Pikes Peak Escudo and lap everyone like 50 times.
Rainbow Road on Mario Kart.

Actually it's pretty fun until you fall off.
Parts of the Tour de France aren't even in France. False advertising, right there.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ElMaco
Khajiits

You're a fucking monster.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
The London Marathon. It just goes on for far too long. Who wants to watch people run around London for 2+ hours?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by JackSaints
Parts of the Tour de France aren't even in France. False advertising, right there.

I call bullshit. Prove it.
Quote by TobusRex

It was in Yorkshire a couple of years ago.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by ElMaco
Khajiits

I don't like them but Argonians are worse.

Quote by TobusRex

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/37688216

Next year it's starting in Germany and passing through Belgium and Luxembourg. They might as well just call it "Tour de EU".
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I don't like them but Argonians are worse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/37688216

Next year it's starting in Germany and passing through Belgium and Luxembourg. They might as well just call it "Tour de EU".

#triggered

The Azerbaijan F1 GP was really hyped but was an utter snooze fest.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by EndTheRapture51
#triggered

That's a shocker to me. Still, there's a big difference between having a stage of the Tour De France in Germany vs England (chiefly..no need for flotation devices if they use a German stage!).

Thanks for the info, guys. I had no idea the race ever left France.

For what it's worth I think it's one of the greatest athletic challenges today. I have great admiration for the skill and guts of those riders. It's not exciting to watch though, for sure.
any race that has many race around a basic oval/circle
eg athletics over 400m
nascar
dog & some horse races

cycle races are okay if they are a tour and not multiple laps around a velodrome or something but I get bored of the team play about for overall scores and such.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

I never bothered looking up why that even was a thing, but they have lots of oil money so I guess they just bribed paid their way in to get some prestige value. like qatar2022...
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Modern NASCAR with the BS chase/playoff crap at the end that is not how racing works.

I prefer short track racing on high bank 1/4-1/2 mile circuit, dirt track racing and of course the mayhem of the figure 8.

Also I hate Ewoks is that a race?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by ElMaco
Khajiits

This x1000

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by ElMaco
Argonians are great

Khajiits are annoying

All elves are arrogant dicks

Skyrim belongs to the nords
spoken like a true smoothskin
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Norwegians obviously.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ehbacon
The Boston Marathon, although I hear it has been explosive these past few years...

I'm so sorry
Well that was rude and unnecessary.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Anything nascar. I get the impressive engineering of the cars, and the subtle skill involved in the driving, I k ow it's impressive if you look at it right, but I just can't watch it without getting bored of hours of left turning.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Page 1 of 2