Page 1 of 2
Erik writes for The Torygraph he's not leftist

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I didn't even know he was a mod.

They grow up so fast
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Should've just called it UG's Official Don't Tread Thread.

Ahahahahaha.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
???????
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
This just in: Hillary deleted anti-Erik threads by Stewie!!
Quote by StewieSwan
Don't Thread on Me

you had my support and now I just want you to die, there is no dignity to be salvaged from that sentence.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
you had my support and now I just want you to die, there is no dignity to be salvaged from that sentence.

Look....just trying to nip this in the bud. Just because Stewie told me that "Epi can wipe my apology off his chin after I ....." . Well, it was in strictest confidence so I won' t repeat it. Honest and for true that's what Stewie was telling me....
Quote by TobusRex
Look....just trying to nip this in the bud. Just because Stewie told me that "Epi can wipe my apology off his chin after I ....." . Well, it was in strictest confidence so I won' t repeat it. Honest and for true that's what Stewie was telling me....

yo stewie

u goin to banj behind my back

how cud u

thought we was tite yo ;-;
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer

reported for harassment

erik plz warn immediately
It was my privilege
UG mods either do nothing, or are too overzealous and nuts

how hard is it to be a normal, decent moderator ffs
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
UG mods either do nothing, or are too overzealous and nuts

inb4 ace gets banned
Quote by Acϵ♠

excuse me
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do

also raptures post is spot on

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by k.lainad
inb4 ace gets banned

wouldn't be the first time

or the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time either
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

if you haven't been banned at least once you should be ashamed
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
reported for harassment

erik plz warn immediately

I'll allow it.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
erik is just UG's lil marco

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Oh man, I hate when people kick snakes too.

you banned my multi you dick
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

This is the fourth estate
Yeah tbh I feel betrayed, the anime and brony threads are still open and those losers are still walking around with their cringey-ass avatars.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah tbh I feel betrayed, the anime and brony threads are still open and those losers are still walking around with their cringey-ass avatars.

Its cause the mods are cuck and they reopened those cesspools.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'd like an impeachment process developed so we can elect someone who really will excise them and not just half ass it.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Erik being mod is basically like Edward Snowden becoming US President.
We should thrust them all off this forum with our becheeto'd groins.

No Thrustice, No Peace.

Quote by matt bickerton
I have kept my campaign promises

I have a solution to this but it will go against my platform and anger my constituents. me and erik can discuss it private then leak it in a huge scandal.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Page 1 of 2