Page 2 of 2
Ali has been telling people that the election was rigged and the results weren't legitimate!
Quote by StewieSwan
if you haven't been banned at least once you should be ashamed

I remember being in the forum of the banned once a long time ago, but I can't remember what for. Whatever it was I wasn't in there very long, so either I talked my way out of it or it was just a joke ban. Don't remember which. Hell it could have been a full 30 days, but I don't think it was.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I remember being in the forum of the banned once a long time ago, but I can't remember what for. Whatever it was I wasn't in there very long, so either I talked my way out of it or it was just a joke ban. Don't remember which. Hell it could have been a full 30 days, but I don't think it was.
likely one of lolmnt's tiger trap things.

someone should start doing those again they were actually funny.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah tbh I feel betrayed, the anime and brony threads are still open and those losers are still walking around with their cringey-ass avatars.

Never trust someone else to do your dirty work for you, when it's time to clean house walk softly and carry a big stick!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by tdunster
Hillary Swank is a fabulous actress. Need more threads about her.

The only threads Hillary needs are orange ones
Erik was/is at the anti-trump protests.

Conflict of interests y/n?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Erik was/is at the anti-trump protests.

Conflict of interests y/n?

no because this is an internet guitar forum
Quote by TheChaz
no because this is an internet guitar forum

over at Ultimate-Politics.com all they talk about is guitars
Page 2 of 2