Seems America could use some cheering up right now. Check out what some Canadians are saying about what's happening down south. #tellamericaitsgreat https://www.tellamericaitsgreat.com/

Tell America why you think it's great in here.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
america never was great so when politicians tell you they are going to make it great again you can tell they are lying
OP is here

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
very Canadian.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
america

what if god doesn't care

inb4 blode
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
"hey america is great so there's no reason to move up here en masse after the election, right? just stay there in your shi- uhh, great country"
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
This is even worse than that teacher thing.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
This is cringe AF like patronizing like a mofo you aight Canada, but don't pretend yr our mom having to cheer us up
#lietoamericalikeyouwouldaGF

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Canadian here.

Tbh, it's better here. I get why you all want to move.

Yep

Quote by institutions
"hey america is great so there's no reason to move up here en masse after the election, right? just stay there in your shi- uhh, great country"

Yeah we're kind of just saying that cause we're too nice to say you guys suck major dick and we don't want you in our country.

Think of yourselves as the Mexico of Canada. You might understand better.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by slipknot5678
I think that is dumb how obsessed people are with their countries being "great"

Right, America?

Take note, this guy speaks truth.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
this reminds me of some old Onion thing from years ago.

something like "After a public appearance at a Denny's, Obama promptly lowers his expectation until Americans stop leaving their homes wearing sweatpants"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yeah that's right, you better tell America it's great or we'll fucking invade you!
America was great, back when men could be men and we didn't need freaking emotional safety centers, we didn't need a million different branches of the ACLU fighting for every child molesters rights along with some trisexuals right to have their own bathroom, and there were not a million lawyers coming out of law school every year wondering what class action suit they can think up to get rich. The one thing European nations do right is control litigation on the medical, social issue and "slip and fall" fronts.
Quote by Marko5150
America was great, back when men could be men

I am a man and am a man. It's possible.
Wouldn't a Real Man™ be a Real Man™ regardless of whether other people would or would not prefer him to be a Real Man™?
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
you're terrible, america
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Marko5150
America was great, back when men could be men and we didn't need freaking emotional safety centers, we didn't need a million different branches of the ACLU fighting for every child molesters rights along with some trisexuals right to have their own bathroom, and there were not a million lawyers coming out of law school every year wondering what class action suit they can think up to get rich. The one thing European nations do right is control litigation on the medical, social issue and "slip and fall" fronts.

Archie Bunker up in here
"Biggie and Pac..."

Fucking plebs.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by The_Blode
America is a ******* name. . .
It doesn't feel or discriminate. . .
Life is just a killing field. . .
It's all that's left, nothing's real. . .

Throw away your disposable past. . .

#tellamericaitsgreat is another sick symptom of our participation award culture. Shameful.

America, you've let yourself go. Time to shape up and all that. #toughlove

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."