Who watches it? I've been watching it since its inception, and this season seems to be a return to form after the disappointments of Coven and Freak Show, and the shitstain that was Hotel. Tonight is supposed to be a game-changer, so I thought I'd see if there was a thread for it. (There was, but it was from back in 2011. I'm not bumping that shit, lel).
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My favorite was season one and I've thought it got a bit worse with each season so I stopped at Hotel. I've heard good things about this season but I don't have cable so I can't watch it
I watched the first half of the first episode of the first season then started watching Hannibal instead

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by StewieSwan
Can't wait for the new one tonight.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I watched the first half of the first episode of the first season then started watching Hannibal instead

I'm sorry for your decision.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I'm enjoying Roanoke so far, it has also actually been a bit scary in parts which is good. Hotel was pretty shit, so was Freak Show, but I quite liked Coven. Interested to see where they go with season 6 after last weeks.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by StewieSwan
Which one do you think is gonna win?

Blue guy.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
interested in this but i need to know if it's 4spooky3me first
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I've seen every season
Good show, I've been following it since the beginning.
My favorite has to be the first season, simply because the story is grounded. The rest have better acting and characters though, but they're not scary at all, it's just the atmosphere. This series is really a one time watch for me.
Quote by steve_muse
interested in this but i need to know if it's 4spooky3me first

It's usually not that spoopy. I think you'll be fine.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
My mother watches this show and feels the need to tell me everything about it every time I call her. I think technically that counts as watching it.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I loved Asylum. I know people say there was too much, but that's why I love it. You've got everything you could possibly need on a horror story in one place. Also, I grew up in Catholic school and around nuns, so I think it was something primal for me too.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
First one I watched was Asylum, loved it.

Saw Hotel second, also loved it but not in the same way as Asylum. It didn't seem to fit with AHS, it could have been better as a stand alone thing.

Murder House third, it was alright.

Watched most of Coven, meh.

Roanoke is meh so far too. Won't see Ep. 6 until at least Friday. I hope whatever twist they put in is worth the wait. Also, the pre-season adverts were just irritating.

Edit: Just thought how to describe the difference in Hotel. "AHS does Friends"
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Last edited by 剣 斧 血 at Oct 19, 2016,
I remember watching the first season or whichever had the kid with downs in it

I remember the argument between the couple, how he cheated on her or something and she wouldn't forgive him

I remember him saying with incredible self control for an actor who was told to act like a Shakespearean

"YOU GOT A DOG!!!"

I remember turning it off, and watching actual horror later on
I used to love it, but lost interest around the start of Freakshow. I still think the first season is the best. It was pure schadenfreude watching the characters fail hard. I'll probably skip Freakshow and get back into it from Hotel.
I've seen most of them. Murder House was decent enough. Asylum was definitely the most interesting. I actually thoroughly enjoyed Coven, if only because it seemed like they actually planned it out all the way through rather than just throwing stuff in all over the place. I watched 2 episodes and stopped watching Freak Show. It was just trash. Hotel was decent, although, it just seemed like an extension of Murder House with added vampires. I still enjoyed it. I haven't watched any of Roanoke yet but I've heard good things.

My only thing against AHS is what I would consider improper writing. Just writing in unnecessary stuff that doesn't play out. But what can I expect from such a clusterfuck of a show.
Last night wasn't quite was I was expecting, but it was still the best it's been in years.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies