Hi,
Can any one let me know, how much power does a Vox mini 5 amp consumes? It's a solid state amp. Can you give examples of other appliances so that I can understand the cost i may spend, like it consumes electricity equivalent to a washing machine etc.
check the users manual and it should give power draw. it's not going to be anywhere near that of a washing machine though.
It consumes 160 mA (milliAmps) of power if you're using the AC adapter. Otherwise it's a battery-powered amp, right?
Another appliance that consumes that kind of power would be...I dunno...a flashlight?
Energy use is very low.
yeah the manual should give it (probably downloadable on the vox website), or the back of the amp if you can find photos online (assuming you don't have the amp yet).
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

i don't think i have ever seen this question on here. haha.

something that small is irrelevant for nearly anything.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Not much juice at all.
http://www.voxamps.com/mini5
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis
Quote by dspellman
It consumes 160 mA (milliAmps) of power if you're using the AC adapter. Otherwise it's a battery-powered amp, right?
Another appliance that consumes that kind of power would be...I dunno...a flashlight?
Energy use is very low.

Thanks for answering brother.
trashedlostfdup Absolutely that's what you are a jerk. It concerns me how much juice does my amp extracts.

AND YES,
YOU ARE TO SMALL TO BE A GOD. During afternoon see the sun, just for a second, you will not be able to see it. And you know what, it is a creation of GOD. YOU ARE A MINISCULE CREATURE IN FRONT OF HIM.