butterfingers

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I really enjoy chocolate so,
twix, reeses cups, snickers, crunch, kitkat, M&M's, etc
the cookies and cream Hershey's are very good
I also like sour skittles and sour patch kids

worst,
candy corn, milk duds, tootsie rolls, lolipops, sugar gum, DOTS, anything that sticks to my teeth is going in the trash
I have one more thing: Dots can kiss my ass. Shame on you if you give out little boxes of Dots.
Among the best are Skittles, Reese's, Crispy Crunch, Crunchie (chocolate-covered honeycomb toffee for you Americans), Warheads, Jelly Belly, Pop Rocks and Cadbury Mini Eggs. Honorable mentions go to licorice (the real stuff), anything Maynard and Air Heads.

Among the worst are raisins, those unchewable "home-style" taffies, Bazooka Joe's, pretty much anything Hershey puts out with the exception of cookies and creme, Double Bubble (or any other rock-hard bubblegum), single marshmallows, and razorblades (which taste like blood).
Quote by k.lainad
worst,
candy corn, milk duds, tootsie rolls, lolipops, sugar gum, DOTS, anything that sticks to my teeth is going in the trash
Gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on that.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Oct 19, 2016,
candy corn is the worst hands down.

best halloween candy is the whole candy bars and hot chocolate the gay couple in my moms old neighborhood used to give out.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Best is the big candy bars. Worst is that stupid "fun size" shit. They give you like two and so you gotta go to like half a dozen houses and open a dozen wrappers to get one really candy bar worth of candy. Fuck that shit.
*your ad here*
Quote by Banjocal
milk duds and candy corn are nice you stupid cunts

this is why I didn't vote for you

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
this is why I didn't vote for you

I just love the candy
When I was a kid I loved waxy candies like Candy Corn, but they are pure sugar. I've always wondered why they make it look like it does. I used to love those waxy popbottles with the sweet stuff inside.

Best: the mini candy bars: snickers, milky way, butterfingers (when not old)
Worst: those ribbon granny candies, carmel apples/popcorn always sucked

I concur that DOTS do indeed suck, and furthermore I'll assert that I've never liked those gummy candies.
Quote by theogonia777
Best is the big candy bars. Worst is that stupid "fun size" shit. They give you like two and so you gotta go to like half a dozen houses and open a dozen wrappers to get one really candy bar worth of candy. Fuck that shit.
The catch is, the people those are fun for are candy manufacturers who make more money by selling less candy.
Best is Kit Kats :d
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Knives
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
honestly my favorite house when i was a kid was this old guy who gave me handfuls of change
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
honestly my favorite house when i was a kid was this old guy who gave me handfuls of change

did he ask you to reach into his pocket and feel around for change?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I prefer chocolate to other candy, so I always loved going to the houses where people gave out full-sized chocolate bars. For some reason I really like the Watermelon Sour Patch (sour patch in general too) but I never really saw that on Halloween. Laffy Taffy and Tootsie Rolls are some other favorites of mine.

Not a fan of candy corn.
Circus peanuts worst thing ever.

Best trick or treat thing was the people that would give out full size candy. Like king size Kit Kats and Reese cups

I see I'm not the only one that appreciated the rare house that gave out full size.

#sizequeens
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 19, 2016,
Candy corn is aight. I'd never think of having any unless it was Halloween and somebody offered me.

The best candy is anything with milk chocolate.

The worst candy is non-candy. You really gonna give me a bag of Doritos?
Kerr's molasses kisses are the best. I buy a couple of huge bags every year to keep in the house. My kids won't touch them
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by slapsymcdougal
cummies

That the candy your uncles kept giving you?
Quote by TobusRex
That the candy your uncles kept giving you?
No, that's what I caught in my hand and threw at your female relatives, because they're all fat and ugly and it's the only way anyone will have sex with them.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
people who dont give out candy but leave their curtains open so you can see all of them watching a movie in their living room.

then your friend bangs on the window and an angry guy opens the door and your friend shouts "TRICK OR TREAT!" and the guy slams the door in his face.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
people who dont give out candy but leave their curtains open so you can see all of them watching a movie in their living room.

then your friend bangs on the window and an angry guy opens the door and your friend shouts "TRICK OR TREAT!" and the guy slams the door in his face.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Any candy with needles or razor blades inserted into it!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, that's what I caught in my hand and threw at your female relatives, because they're all fat and ugly and it's the only way anyone will have sex with them.

Oh my God...are you Donald Trump?
The couple that gives you raisins or apples.

Those guys got egged frequently.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
best: Dark Chocolate

Worst: anything that's not dark chocolate
Quote by FrogstarWorldA
Black licorice is the best.

Not that Twizzlers crap, though.

black licorice blows! it's all about red vines.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Page 1 of 2