VOTE VOTE VOTE for a new header for THE PIT (UG community art work) week#8

Poll: Vote for a week#8 The Pit header (24.10-30.10)
Poll Options
View poll results: Vote for a week#8 The Pit header (24.10-30.10)
20 44%
10 22%
0 0%
4 9%
4 9%
7 16%
Voters: 45.
#1 because ya gotta catch em all

songsterr tabs tho
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
Toejam&Earl no question
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by chrismendiola
Is Richard Warts your real name?

No, but it'd be a great ice-breaker... Actually, it'd probably be a terrible one.
Quote by richard.warts
No, but it'd be a great ice-breaker... Actually, it'd probably be a terrible one.

I mean, it would definitely break the ice, but not in a way that would be favorable to you.
Quote by chrismendiola
I mean, it would definitely break the ice, but not in a way that would be favorable to you.

Yeah, I don't think the conversation would go much further.
Quote by richard.warts
Yeah, I don't think the conversation would go much further.

I think it would. I imagine most people would laugh and say they don't believe you, and after you show them a government-issued ID, you'd never hear the end of it. Or if they're polite, they'll walk away and laugh where you can't see them.
Quote by chrismendiola
I think it would. I imagine most people would laugh and say they don't believe you, and after you show them a government-issued ID, you'd never hear the end of it. Or if they're polite, they'll walk away and laugh where you can't see them.

That's actually a very good point. One of my friends has a hilarious middle name and I still give him crap about it after about ten years!
Quote by whywefight
I cant believe Im the first person to vote for ult/s

You're great
Quote by K'Nuckles
fwiw I would have voted for Ulti's if I didn't vote for myself

kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Looks like the anime banner's gonna win this forum is so kawaai
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A