VOTE VOTE VOTE for a new header for THE PIT (UG community art work) week#8

Poll: Vote for a week#8 The Pit header (24.10-30.10)
Poll Options
View poll results: Vote for a week#8 The Pit header (24.10-30.10)
20 44%
10 22%
0 0%
4 9%
4 9%
7 16%
Voters: 45.
#1 because ya gotta catch em all

songsterr tabs tho
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by StewieSwan
gotta be the very best
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Toejam&Earl no question
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by chrismendiola
Is Richard Warts your real name?

No, but it'd be a great ice-breaker... Actually, it'd probably be a terrible one.
Quote by richard.warts
No, but it'd be a great ice-breaker... Actually, it'd probably be a terrible one.

I mean, it would definitely break the ice, but not in a way that would be favorable to you.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I mean, it would definitely break the ice, but not in a way that would be favorable to you.

Yeah, I don't think the conversation would go much further.
Quote by richard.warts
Yeah, I don't think the conversation would go much further.

I think it would. I imagine most people would laugh and say they don't believe you, and after you show them a government-issued ID, you'd never hear the end of it. Or if they're polite, they'll walk away and laugh where you can't see them.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I think it would. I imagine most people would laugh and say they don't believe you, and after you show them a government-issued ID, you'd never hear the end of it. Or if they're polite, they'll walk away and laugh where you can't see them.

That's actually a very good point. One of my friends has a hilarious middle name and I still give him crap about it after about ten years!
Quote by whywefight
I cant believe Im the first person to vote for ult/s

You're great
Quote by K'Nuckles
fwiw I would have voted for Ulti's if I didn't vote for myself

I'll sing you a story of a duck
A duck whose name is Alfred Kwak
Looks like the anime banner's gonna win this forum is so kawaai
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A