Hey guys!

Me and my band are getting ready to release our first EP, and this is the single we've released so far! We wrote/produced/filmed the whole thing ourselves and we would really appreciate your feedback. We try to incorporate as many genres as possible in our music. Funk,rock,jazz,blues, in a progressive setting with 8 string guitars!

Ibanez SIX28FDBG
ESP EC-1000 Deluxe
Ibanez AGR73T
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez AW
Peavey Triple XXX
BOSS pedals : TU-3 -> CS-3 -> NS-2 -> RV-5
Wow this song is most definitely diverse! My first question is, are these live drums or are you guys just a 2 piece with a programmed rhythm section? Really digging the jazzy little two handed ditty ~1:43. Really good lead tone at 2:14 as well. Both the sound and video quality are on point. The call and answer between the guitar at 2:43 is a strong moment in this song. It's impressive how many different places this song takes me as the listener, and all with seamless flow, within the confines of a <4 minute track. I also want to give a shout out to that funky ass tone at :45, cant get outta here without giving props to that.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1710556
jmako Thanks! Just C4C'd! And the drums in this song are programmed. We started out as a 2 piece band, but we're in the process of adding a drummer and a bassist! But we did all the writing/recording/producing/video between the two of us!
Ibanez SIX28FDBG
ESP EC-1000 Deluxe
Ibanez AGR73T
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez AW
Peavey Triple XXX
BOSS pedals : TU-3 -> CS-3 -> NS-2 -> RV-5