Hey everyone!
I'm studying product design at university and I am doing my project on the guitar. I basically need basic info about people's guitar history whether you've played for 1 year or 100.
It shouldn't take long to complete and I'd really appreciate it.
Please go to the link below

https://goo.gl/forms/SEkUX8e0GyqUiQg02

Thank you so much

Jack
I filled it out do I get a free pizza or something? Maybe a set of new guitar strings? At least a couple of picks?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Evilnine
Haha sorry no, I can hardly afford to buy takeaway pizza for myself let alone everyone who fills it in. But thank you so much for filling it in.
Quote by Jambith
Evilnine
Haha sorry no, I can hardly afford to buy takeaway pizza for myself let alone everyone who fills it in. But thank you so much for filling it in.

No worries I had pizza last night!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I just ate some pizza myself, also filled out your questionnaire. Hope your project and studies go well!
Done. I've given honest answers.

I personally think your product concept is fundamentally flawed from my point of view. It's a gimmick. I wouldn't want a guitar neck that had interchangeable bodies because different styles of guitars have different neck feels and different styles of neck suit different applications. That's part of the whole appeal of owning multiple guitars.

You might also want to have a read of this tidbit.Your concept has already been patented by someone else.

http://www.google.co.uk/patents/US6911590

Many companies have already done something like this before and they're all one-off gimmicks. You only have to use google.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
done!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I love surveys...

I'm just trying to ponder if this would be like a Transformer-tar. Optimus Shredicus...
Try adding more delay.
'All I want is a room somewhere, far away from the cold night air...'

Done.
The above post is in terms of 'YMMV' and 'IMO', etc...

Quote by Offworld92
This debate is exhausting to read.
The guitar world is drowned in fairy dust.
We need to start at the very beginning. What is tone.