penis tickler
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
One of those young preachers that are marketed as 'cool and hip for kids to connect to' but in reality are just creeps with puka necklaces and jesus tats. Like that asshole that loved christian metal on King of the Hill.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by k.lainad
guitar center / guitar tech?
i see your gear pics on IG all the time, you must know your stuff

IIRC he already worked at a store and I dont think guitard denter is an upgrade.

Cool Jesus preacher tho? Totes an upgrade.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Ship builder
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
DQcrewmember?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ultimate-slash
Fluffer?

You mean pillows right?

The other one is a sin
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You mean pillows right?

The other one is a sin

It's not a sin if you don't finish them off
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by ultimate-slash
It's not a sin if you don't finish them off

Im pretty sure entertaining a single split second thought of it will send you to hell forever.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Cock sniffer?

Scrotum cleaner?

Maybe you inquired about a job at your local sperm bank as a semen collector giving clients hand jobs and catching their wad in a cup?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Maybe he's going to be a stunt codpiece for GoT season 7.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Well what is it?

Cock sniffer?

Scrotum cleaner or Semen collector?

Inquiring minds want to know!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by slapsymcdougal
DQcrewmember?

Please let it be this.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Dubstep producer, obviously.
i recently started making backing tracks for the church band so yh kinda but
Quote by k.lainad
guitar center / guitar shop tech?
i see your gear pics on IG all the time, you must know your stuff
yh i guess that is the closest. there is a gc about 45 mins-an hour from me but that is too much a drive. i asked about the music dept of a pawn shop. the owner does not have someone dedicated/with experience to be there so the music dept (which is pretty big for a pawn shop) entrance is always locked. so i would be doing pretty much what i did last time.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
DQcrewmember?
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 21, 2016,
I was a guitar tech for 2 years. Never again.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
I was a guitar tech for 2 years. Never again.
my favorite bit of the "tech work" i did at the music store was when someone brought in a complete pile of garbage and asked me "can you fix this up and make it playable again for my grandson/daughter"

no because if i try moving any of the machine heads to tune it the bridge will break off the body

edit: i'm sorry that was mean
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 21, 2016,