Page 1 of 2
Oh wait.. You're right. I haven't seen the front page for some time.

Oops.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
JUSTICE!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
what I would give to see his FOTB thread
It was my privilege
"Needless to say, the reward is revoked and we have a new winner."

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Baby Joel
there isn't one yet

maybe he's too busy checking the post every day to get on UG

If he had just cheated and won it'd be one thing. But the fact that he cheated, won, and then threw it in everybody's face and acted like a total piece of trash was what was so infuriating. I hope he learned a lesson, but I doubt it.
It was my privilege
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 20, 2016,
Quote by StewieSwan
I doubt it.

Indeed
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Indeed

Perhaps he'll just be quiet next time he cheats. Who knows if the problem would have been discovered if he just quietly cheated and laid low.
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
Perhaps he'll just be quiet next time he cheats. Who knows if the problem would have been discovered if he just quietly cheated and laid low.

If he was as clever as he was abrasive, maybe he'd have realized that.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by StewieSwan

It would, I've been on it for a while.

He sent me a bizarre 'fuck you' kind of PM (in a roundabout kind of way) after a disagreement in the tab mod forum. From then I had my tunnel vision on Though I noticed strange happenings before then
Last edited by sam b at Oct 20, 2016,
Quote by sam b
It would, I've been on it for a while.

I refuse to believe a UG mod is doing his job and doing it well with an unbiased perspective. This is fantasy.

Edit: You should post it
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
I refuse to believe a UG mod is doing his job and doing it well with an unbiased perspective. This is fantasy.

Edit: You should post it

Deleted it It included this '' and something about me being british

EDIT: "pommie", in fact
I'm sad we had to put up such a fuss to get justice but I think it's worth it so contests are run fairly in the future

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Cardbored
"Needless to say, the reward is revoked and we have a new winner."

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Fucking millennials

ROFLMAO
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Oct 20, 2016,
I'm just glad that UG did the right thing in the end. It took a large number of us kicking up a stink, but it paid off and that arrogant, cheating so-and-so got what was coming to him (by not getting what was coming to him).

Good effort, everybody.
I'll be honest, I really didn't expect anything to get done except maybe a slap on the wrist, but it's nice to see UG listens. Even if you have to be a little persistent about it.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The Roast of Frank O'Willio

by The Pit
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by frankowillo
You honestly think your puerile comments make me feel bad when I just won a $1500 guitar?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Okay peeps, thank you for the support from before, and I know he's been really mean and immature about his comments and his ways, but please don't multiply misdeeds by making bad comments or ratings without reason
I especially like how his user title isn't just "Banned", but is "Banned (Extra Spicy)".
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Page 1 of 2