I'm in the process of doing some overhaul to my live rig, especially the effects. I'm sort of going back-and-forth if I want to switch to a rack setup, but currently I'm leaning towards remaining with a pedalboard. Anyway, I had a thought of replacing my wireless rig. I have the AT System 8, and it worked pretty well for a while, but over the summer started cutting out. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. It will momentarily cut out every now-and-then, but sometimes go several shows without any issues. On my band's tour a few months ago, it would do well, and then some shows shit the bed. I worry that it may be the power supply (I got a Donner power supply instead of a Voodoo Labs, which was a dumb choice, and one I intend to fix), but at a show before I started using a pedalboard it did it. It happens even with fresh batteries in the transmitter as well.

My point is basically that I don't really want to spend the money to replace it, but I don't think I can rely on it anymore, which is a major issue. Does anybody have any ideas on what the issue may be? Should I replace it? I'm thinking of getting the Line 6 G30 to replace it, since it seems to be a better fit for a pedalboard.