Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I do quite vividly actually, but for some reason I don't remember it being called Elmer...
Nope!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I remember Elmer. I bet Elmer was diseased and that's why he's patchwork.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by sam b
Reminds me of this

Dammit, sam b!
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Never heard of it but I like the drawing style, reminds me of the books I read as a child, many of which were also the books my parents read when they were young. A good book doesn't age, even if its meant for children.

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

This is the only elephant that mattered back then:

Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by sam b
what?

I swore to myself that I was to never see that magical bus again.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
big ups elmer the patchwork elephant
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I member berry elmer the elephant, do you member berry nellie the elephant?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Never heard of it but I like the drawing style, reminds me of the books I read as a child, many of which were also the books my parents read when they were young. A good book doesn't age, even if its meant for children.

]