All Star Comics #8, the comic that introduced Wonder Woman to the world, went on sale on October 21, 1941.

Though a founding member of the Justice League, Wonder Woman is receiving pushback inside the United Nations.

More than 600 United Nations staff members have signed an online petition calling on Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, a professed feminist, to reconsider the appointment of the fictitious superhero as its ambassador for women’s empowerment.

The petition says “a large-breasted white woman of impossible proportions, scantily clad in a shimmery, thigh-baring body suit with an American flag motif and knee-high boots” is not an appropriate spokeswoman for gender equity at the United Nations.

Wonder Woman Faces Challenge at U.N.: A Recall Petition
Something's also really wrong with her mid-riff, corsets are a killer.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
She's not white she's amazonian
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I never thought Linda Carter was very good looking. She's a decent actress I guess.
Quote by EpiExplorer
Something's also really wrong with her mid-riff, corsets are a killer.

I always thought there was something off about her body proportions. Her legs are too long, her waist too small, head disproportionately small. Lots of things. At the time she was considered one of the hottest women on TV (by most guys).
Quote by TobusRex
I always thought there was something off about her body proportions. Her legs are too long, her waist too small, head disproportionately small. Lots of things. At the time she was considered one of the hottest women on TV (by most guys).

I thought she was a goddess.
The character is a founding member of the Justice League, demigoddess, and warrior princess of the Amazons, which are based on the Amazons of Greek mythology. In her homeland, she is Princess Diana of Themyscira, and outside of her homeland, she is known by her secret identity Diana Prince.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman

I'm tired of being right all the time!
Hey Alex, if you like Linda Carter I'd recommend watching "Sky High". It's a cute movie and she's the principal of a school for teens with super powers.
Quote by TobusRex
The character is a founding member of the Justice League, demigoddess, and warrior princess of the Amazons, which are based on the Amazons of Greek mythology. In her homeland, she is Princess Diana of Themyscira, and outside of her homeland, she is known by her secret identity Diana Prince.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman

I'm talking about Lynda Carter, not Wonder Woman.