Poll Options
View poll results: amirite
nh
20 61%
yh
17 52%
Voters: 33.
Page 1 of 2
like yeah okay i guess you two didn't end things well but don't burn bridges and don't be mean. i don't really get it.

amirite
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 21, 2016,
Hating your ex is a healthy part of the process of getting over them

You need that hate to burn out the feelings for them and find inner serenity.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Mine left me for some unemployed guy that she helped buy him clothes by asking me for cash because her car kept "having issues" as far as I'm concerned I can care less about what happens to her.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by SpanishYanez
Mine left me for some unemployed guy that she helped buy him clothes by asking me for cash because her car kept "having issues" as far as I'm concerned I can care less about what happens to her.

you care
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by SpanishYanez

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Bitch couldn't keep her hands to herself

I mean I don't hate her but at the same time if we were in the same room together, to me she'd basically function like wallpaper does
wahappen

Not really. I worked thirds and she kept waking me up over dumb shit as who is this girl at work that added me on facebook and etc. For someone as paranoid about me cheating, she did a lot of that lol.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
yh i guess i have never experienced true awful ex-woman-ship. none of them cheated on me or anything like that. i would forgive them but i do not know my actions towards them what they would be like.

i have also only had mostly christian girls in my pool so i guess that is part of it. also i never went emotionally or too physically attached.
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 21, 2016,
I've found that Christian girls are usually the dirtiest in bed fwiw
mutual breakups are almost nonexistent from people I've known. I never figured out how people pull it off. If you like each other enough to still be friends, then why the breakup? the only thing I can think is attraction. but then how did you hook up in the first place?
Quote by mattedbird
mutual breakups are almost nonexistent from people I've known. I never figured out how people pull it off. If you like each other enough to still be friends, then why the breakup? the only thing I can think is attraction. but then how did you hook up in the first place?
Because being friends with someone is a lot different to being in a relationship with them? Physical traits aren't the only thing that make someone attractive.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Because being friends with someone is a lot different to being in a relationship with them? Physical traits aren't the only thing that make someone attractive.
I could see getting along with the person if you still hung out with the same group of friends, but to go out of your way to stay in touch.....I don't get it.
Quote by mattedbird
I could see getting along with the person if you still hung out with the same group of friends, but to go out of your way to stay in touch.....I don't get it.
I'm still close with both of my exes. The first girl and I can be great friends, but we don't have quite as much chemistry as a couple. We're a little too similar in how distant we are. I talk to her on occasion and we meet up every now and then if we're going to be in the same area. I really like the idea of being with her again, but when I'm honest with myself I know it's a bad idea. We're really open, and we both came to that conclusion. We really understand each other but don't quite click romantically at this point in our lives.

I don't see a point in cutting someone out if you liked them enough to date them, outside of them cheating/doing crazy shit. Sometimes couples just don't work out.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I can see not hating someone but hanging out sounds like torture. I've already stole home, I ain't running the bases backward.
I only really have one ex, and she and I are still very close. Other girls I've had some sort of arrangement with that we never labeled a relationship are a-okay, though I don't talk to them really, but AFAIK, no one is upset.
I'd be more worried if I was dating someone who didn't hate their ex.

It's fine to hate on your ex, but as long as you don't actively seek them out to express that hate.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm still close with both of my exes.

Heh, that's funny. 'Cause that was* the case with one of your exes.

*Is? Do you still live with your ex?
Quote by chrismendiola
Heh, that's funny. 'Cause that was* the case with one of your exes.

*Is? Do you still live with your ex?
Not anymore. Lease expired and she got her own place. We hang out every now and then. Went to some concerts with her recently, and I also went to one with the other ex and her boyfriend.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My exes are all clinically diagnosed. I had bad taste in women but great taste in sex.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
My ex hates me and I can't blame her.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ElMaco
Only if they fail to execute lol

I was trying to think of a .exe joke, but I kept crashing to desktop and getting a PcPun.exe is not responding message.
Even if things ended well you should burn all bridges, just because. I think it's weird staying friends with an ex after things have ended.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I'd be more worried if I was dating someone who didn't hate their ex.

It's fine to hate on your ex, but as long as you don't actively seek them out to express that hate.

I don't hate my first ex.

My second ex I don't hate cos there's kind unfinished business there

My third ex the hating was just a phase. I just think she's a lame poser now.

I don't actively hate my ex because I'm busy living my life but I'm not going to pretend we just grew apart or anything. He was a horrible twat and I'll tell anyone who asks.

So yeah. Happy I burnt that bridge. Then got a restraining order so he couldn't keep trying to force his way across it.
I'm not ok with hating anyone.

I've mentioned this before, but seemed to bring up controversy and got judged the heck out of for it by jam and ali who iirc took it as me looking down on anyone that does hate so I'll leave it at that.

I will say that, even if small and few, you don't need love to cherish good memories made together. I think people should focus on that because when you're lying on your death bed, you won't be thinking about how justified your hate is.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 22, 2016,
I really don't hate any of my ex's. I had good taste when I picked 'em, so that could have something to do with it.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I've mentioned this before, but seemed to bring up controversy and got judged the heck out of for it by jam and ali who iirc took it as me looking down on anyone that does hate so I'll leave it at that.

I will say that, even if small and few, you don't need love to cherish good memories made together. I think people should focus on that because when you're lying on your death bed, you won't be thinking about how justified your hate is.

Can't be certain what I'll be thinking about on my death bed. Perhaps it WILL be hate and how much I hate someone. Or perhaps it'll simply be about the perfect casserole.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Look at this bitch tryna be all xen and shit take your hippy bullshit outside
Quote by Goblinz
Can't be certain what I'll be thinking about on my death bed. Perhaps it WILL be hate and how much I hate someone. Or perhaps it'll simply be about the perfect casserole.
If the perfect casserole makes you happy then yea why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My dad says (hopingly jokingly) that he loves milk so much that he wants to be buried with a gallon of it.

Taking your hating for an ex tho it's like what good does that do, they won't even notice lmao.

Quote by Banjocal
Look at this bitch tryna be all xen and shit take your hippy bullshit outside
Will you hold my hand and hug a tree with me if I do?
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Page 1 of 2