also probably the worst part about being a guitarist is people tagging you in fb posts about this guitarist playing or doing something so original but i've seen it a bajillion times

Poll: do you agre
Poll Options
View poll results: do you agre
nh
5 25%
yh
5 25%
you've been making some bad posts lately. u alright m8?
15 75%
Voters: 20.
oh wow he is playing some basic spanish classic piece in e minor. try f minor no capo and see if that changes anything

oh wow he has a midi controller on his guitar. how about an actual midi controller.

oh wow he is better than me. well

a close 2nd "worst thing about being a guitar" is the little to no pay for my musical efforts
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 21, 2016,
You've been making some bad posts lately. U alright m8? I think you need Jesus in your life.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It wouldn't be a problem for me to transpose a song from E (insert mode here) to F (insert mode here) because my entire instrument is tuned symmetrically.

Nobody would be better than you if you put all of your time and effort into playing your instrument, but nobody would like you because nobody can relate to putting in that much effort. It'll only make it hurt worse. At least if you suck people compliment you and can relate to you because you don't intimidate them.

Yeah that means all of you fuckers. You aren't any different from all the other fuckers I've met in my life. You don't want anyone to be good. You're ok with the already established guitarists being good, but you don't want anyone to be better otherwise you'll feel bad. Buckethead might be the master but I'm the student and one day ill surpass the master.
Lately? I've played sports my whole life. Musicians are fucking pussies. They don't wanna compete. They wanna be cute and claim they play with more feelings. Man the fuck up. Practice. Act as if your life depends on it because it does.
Duaneclapdrix
It doesn't work like that. I am already amazing. You don't want me to be good because if I'm good that means you suck.

Suck it. I know you would because y'all a bunch of fags. When I become famous all over the world I'm gonna tell people about you guys and how everyone sucked and it's not until now that people like me. Which means all you suck too and I'm gonna lose my whole fan base but at least I'll feel justice. I'll be rich and talented and you'll just have your shit to talk. You can talk all the shit you want but it just makes you smell bad.
haha yea i get this all the time. Somebody tagged me in the original Funtwo Canon Rock video the other day lol
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I've been playing guitar for a long time and I think people tagging me in lame stuff on facebook is the least of my worries.
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
It wouldn't be a problem for me to transpose a song from E (insert mode here) to F (insert mode here) because my entire instrument is tuned symmetrically.

Nobody would be better than you if you put all of your time and effort into playing your instrument, but nobody would like you because nobody can relate to putting in that much effort. It'll only make it hurt worse. At least if you suck people compliment you and can relate to you because you don't intimidate them.

Yeah that means all of you fuckers. You aren't any different from all the other fuckers I've met in my life. You don't want anyone to be good. You're ok with the already established guitarists being good, but you don't want anyone to be better otherwise you'll feel bad. Buckethead might be the master but I'm the student and one day ill surpass the master.

But with that attitude, no one except you will give a shit.
Assuming you actually manage to get better than Ryan Roxie for starters. Go practise instead of being so goddamn annoying. Whew.

Anyway, I picked all three poll options.
Last edited by Spinnerweb at Oct 21, 2016,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

You are honestly, the biggest douchebag I have ever seen. On par with Kanye West ego maniac traits.

You must be loads of fun at parties.
Today I introduced myself
to my own feelings
As one of UG's only guitarists, I can honestly say I've never had this problem; having only been tagged in something guitar related once or twice in life.

Nobody even bats an eye when I post a cover lmao.

No one tags me in anything though.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 21, 2016,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Duaneclapdrix
It doesn't work like that. I am already amazing. You don't want me to be good because if I'm good that means you suck.

Suck it. I know you would because y'all a bunch of fags. When I become famous all over the world I'm gonna tell people about you guys and how everyone sucked and it's not until now that people like me. Which means all you suck too and I'm gonna lose my whole fan base but at least I'll feel justice. I'll be rich and talented and you'll just have your shit to talk. You can talk all the shit you want but it just makes you smell bad.
hey buddy how you doing today
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
E (insert mode here) to F (insert mode here)
triggered
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
lmao I regret not having read that sgtpeppers post earlier.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
damn jrcsgtpeppers have you met frankowillo I think you'd be the best of friends
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I think you need Jesus in your life.

My schedule's full, but I can put Will on a waiting list
[IMG]http://www.i.imgur.com/vzC5EKt.png[/IMG]

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Duaneclapdrix

Ok. So you can hammer on with gain cranked?

And if you're good, that doesn't preclude me from being good.

We can both be good
haha I get that all the time, specially since most my fb peeps aint musicians "oh look at little Johnny, hes semi-blind and 8 yrs old but now he has 10 million YT followers cause he just played Flight of the Bumblebee at 1,789 bpm" cute...yeah and hell still be sitting on that corner in 20 years begging for handouts...
is that peppers video for real and if so i can't believe someone would post such a trash quality video recorded with a one eyed potato just to demonstrate how douchey a shitlord uncouth youth can get on a god damn message board

christ kid sort it out
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Calluses r the worst thing about playing guitar.
Literally everything else is gravy.
Quote by stanrose
haha I get that all the time, specially since most my fb peeps aint musicians "oh look at little Johnny, hes semi-blind and 8 yrs old but now he has 10 million YT followers cause he just played Flight of the Bumblebee at 1,789 bpm" cute...yeah and hell still be sitting on that corner in 20 years begging for handouts...

Theres this homeless guy here that just plays the intro to purple haze all day.
He plays it then ppl r like "oh shit this bum knows Purple haze" then they give him money. He waits for them to walk ahead a bit then just plays the intro again.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
They wanna be cute and claim they play with more feelings. Man the fuck up. Practice. Act as if your life depends on it because it does.
Wait, now I'm intrigued. Please elaborate.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
^ That's actually pretty smart marketing on the part of that homeless dude
Today I introduced myself
to my own feelings
Quote by EyeNon15
Theres this homeless guy here that just plays the intro to purple haze all day..

Dun - dun - dun - dun - dun - dun - dun - dun

Dun dun dun duuuu~n
dun dun dun duuuun~ (dew)
Dun dun dun duuuu~n
dun dun dun duuuun~ (dew)

Dudun dunduuuu~n
dun dun dun duuuuun (dew)

Dudun dunduuuu~n?
Dun dun dun duuuuun
Last edited by Spinnerweb at Oct 22, 2016,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Wait, now I'm intrigued. Please elaborate.
Basically if you don't practice enough, Peppers will come to your house and make your head explode with his shit tone.

He's like Santa, only real and with a grossly inflated sense of self-worth.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Videos like this are exactly why I never shared my first guitar cover lmao.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Quote by Will Lane
get some lighter strings and a proper setup

Too late, light strings and whatever you are calling a proper setup is no match for my 30 years of callus building through playing stringed instruments.