http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/20421/20161020/new-zodiac-sign-nasa-ophiuchus.htm

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 to Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 to Jan. 20
Capricorn: Jan. 20 to Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 to March 11
Pisces: March 11 to April 18
Aries: April 18 to May 13
Taurus: May 13 to June 21
Gemini: June 21 to July 20
Cancer: July 20 to Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 to Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 to Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 to Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 to Nov. 29

I used to be a Libra, now I'm a Virgo ew.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Still Leo
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by ErikLensherr
http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/20421/20161020/new-zodiac-sign-nasa-ophiuchus.htm

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 to Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 to Jan. 20
Capricorn: Jan. 20 to Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 to March 11
Pisces: March 11 to April 18
Aries: April 18 to May 13
Taurus: May 13 to June 21
Gemini: June 21 to July 20
Cancer: July 20 to Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 to Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 to Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 to Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 to Nov. 29

I used to be a Libra, now I'm a Virgo ew.

WTF?? What universe is this?? Me too
This isn't true but mine didn't change

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Yo fuck that.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yeah like i'm gonna be a libra now
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Whew, still a Leo barely. Aug 10th is my bday.
That was close, I'd have to give myself cancer if I became a Cancer
Quote by Fat Lard
WTF?? What universe is this?? Me too
Quote by mattedbird
why are we changing this? Libra now a Virgo.

the 3 amigos hmu
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I'm Scorpio and that post in the OP is way wrong.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/sagittarius/

Son of a bitch the new sign fits my personality a hell of a lot more than Aquarius ever did.

Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor

Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors

Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details
All I'm saying is, Scorpio might have falsely been attributed traits that new evidence says belongs to Libra.

Whatever zodiac sign you call us, we like to fuck.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Also, there's only a week to be Scorpio now and over a month to be Virgo.
Quote by laid-to-waste
I'd go back to being a Leo. I used to be a Leo until my brithday got changed to Virgo (although I think it was always Virgo in America or something).
I have nothing important to say
This is that whole thing with the "sideral signs" and "tropical signs" or some shit. They were never new or anything, they've both been existing since ever. If you read the horoscope and that astrology shit, your "tropical sign" never changed (since the sign is defined by the way the Earth rotates around the sun or some shit). The other "sideral sign" nobody gave a shit about until now (and it's defined by the actual constellations of stars that are behind the sun at each specific moment of the year)

But anyways, I'm a sideral Virgo and a tropical Libra, and I don't really care about any of them
Last edited by gonzaw at Oct 22, 2016,