Page 1 of 2
http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/20421/20161020/new-zodiac-sign-nasa-ophiuchus.htm

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 to Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 to Jan. 20
Capricorn: Jan. 20 to Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 to March 11
Pisces: March 11 to April 18
Aries: April 18 to May 13
Taurus: May 13 to June 21
Gemini: June 21 to July 20
Cancer: July 20 to Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 to Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 to Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 to Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 to Nov. 29

I used to be a Libra, now I'm a Virgo ew.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
still a taurus
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Still Leo
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
This isn't new. It's old as shit. But I'd be Gemini.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by ErikLensherr
http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/20421/20161020/new-zodiac-sign-nasa-ophiuchus.htm

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 to Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 to Jan. 20
Capricorn: Jan. 20 to Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 to March 11
Pisces: March 11 to April 18
Aries: April 18 to May 13
Taurus: May 13 to June 21
Gemini: June 21 to July 20
Cancer: July 20 to Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 to Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 to Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 to Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 to Nov. 29

I used to be a Libra, now I'm a Virgo ew.

WTF?? What universe is this?? Me too
Quote by risingforce1
If you want to be good you gotta git gud
This isn't true but mine didn't change

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Yo fuck that.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yeah like i'm gonna be a libra now
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Whew, still a Leo barely. Aug 10th is my bday.
That was close, I'd have to give myself cancer if I became a Cancer
Quote by Fat Lard
WTF?? What universe is this?? Me too
Quote by mattedbird
why are we changing this? Libra now a Virgo.

the 3 amigos hmu
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I'll stick with my Scorpio
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'm Scorpio and that post in the OP is way wrong.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
leo? i always thought i was virgo lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

once a taurus always a tauros

superman is killing himself tonight
http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/sagittarius/

Son of a bitch the new sign fits my personality a hell of a lot more than Aquarius ever did.

Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor

Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors

Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details
All I'm saying is, Scorpio might have falsely been attributed traits that new evidence says belongs to Libra.

Whatever zodiac sign you call us, we like to fuck.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Also, there's only a week to be Scorpio now and over a month to be Virgo.
Quote by laid-to-waste
I'd go back to being a Leo. I used to be a Leo until my brithday got changed to Virgo (although I think it was always Virgo in America or something).
I have nothing important to say
This is that whole thing with the "sideral signs" and "tropical signs" or some shit. They were never new or anything, they've both been existing since ever. If you read the horoscope and that astrology shit, your "tropical sign" never changed (since the sign is defined by the way the Earth rotates around the sun or some shit). The other "sideral sign" nobody gave a shit about until now (and it's defined by the actual constellations of stars that are behind the sun at each specific moment of the year)

But anyways, I'm a sideral Virgo and a tropical Libra, and I don't really care about any of them
Last edited by gonzaw at Oct 22, 2016,
Libra Today

Even though you're definitely the most sociable of all creatures, you're just not in the mood to mingle right now. That's going to come as quite a shock to your loved ones, all of whom are used to prying you away from any party well after everyone else has said their goodbyes. It's okay. Think of this as your chance to rest, relax and rejuvenate -- and imagine how much more friendly you'll be after your timeout

Virgo Today

Once every month, for at least a day or so, we all have no choice but to reveal exactly what we're feeling. The universe absolutely insists on it, and won't allow it to be any other way. It's your turn now, so if you're feeling something, forget about fighting it. If you have a secret that you would like to remain a secret, the best thing you can do is distance yourself from anyone who might figure it out.

--

Analysis: Libra still seems more accurate factoring in an allowance for speculative error, but Virgo seems lame af. Maybe it takes a while for the stars to align in your being and reformulate your type? Will do light interim testings to see if I crossed over correctly.
Quote by risingforce1
If you want to be good you gotta git gud
where tf is erik? haven't seen him post anywhere in a long time.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

cusp of aries and pisces
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Supposedly used to be Sagittarius but am now supposedly Ophiuchus.

Astrology tho lol give me a break.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
[/thread]

[/thread]
[/thread]

...it's not working.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
yeh my new virgo bruh, come back

ErikLensherr
ErikLensherr
ErikLensherr
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2