hallo all

is there any software that can convert scanned pdf. notation sheets into guitar tabs?

we found software able to to get the notes out of pdf and put it into midi, editable notation sheets etc. we found software that can save anything you create musically as .pdf

but we were not successful so far looking for a software able to do as requested.

did anybody of you ever hear about such software and its name, please?

not being native english speaking i hope i could make clear what we are looking for.

thx a lot guys

uwe
I think most tab software such as Guitar Pro or Power Tab can convert from MIDI to tab. Also, if you enter/copy the standard notation into those programs manually, they should be able to convert it to tabs. I believe this, for example, can convert stuff entered manually into another format, and can also convert to and from MIDI.

Doing this automatically from a scanned sheet might compromise the integrity/accuracy though. I would assume most people prefer doing it manually, mostly for that reason.
The new version of "Finale" might be able to do that. Check their website or email them. I'm about 80% sure.
Quote by schalk70
hallo all

is there any software that can convert scanned pdf. notation sheets into guitar tabs?

we found software able to to get the notes out of pdf and put it into midi,

Take the MIDI file, open it with guitar tablature software.