As far as I know or remember.
The 1988 presidental campaign involved some sort of propaganda about a case of "Willie Horton" who was a black guy in prison and was on some sort of work release program and committed some crI'm or something while he was out.

This was usual "black people are scary" propaganda used against Dukakis (who would lose to Bush Sr) so I sort of get a Willie Horton reference.

But by the time the early/mid 90s rolled around there was a saying that emerged by calling things "the daughter of Willie Horton"

Heres Hillary Clinton saying it in 1992
Around @2:30 in video
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 22, 2016,
Bill is Tim's half brother.

They had a falling out after Bill thought that Tim had silly, unattainable donut dreams and then Tim got big and Bill was super jealous.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EyeNon15
As far as I know or remember.
The 1988 presidental campaign involved some sort of propaganda about a case of "Willie Horton" who was a black guy in prison and was on some sort of work release program and committed some crI'm or something while he was out.

This was usual "black people are scary" propaganda used against Dukakis (who would lose to Bush Sr) so I sort of get a Willie Horton reference.

But by the time the early/mid 90s rolled around there was a saying that emerged by calling things "the daughter of Willie Horton"

Heres Hillary Clinton saying it in 1992
Around @2:30 in video
(Invalid youtbe video code)

The way I take it is Willie Horton was a smear tactic back in the day and whoever this chick was is just a natural extension of it.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Thank you for creating a thread to cover a topic no one was asking about
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by EyeNon15

Interesting to see the sociopath with youthful vigor. Her wide-open imposing eyes and shaking-no's help show us what it takes to climb up the ladder in the political industry.