I am a new member in this forum I would like thanks to the administrators for accepting me his family. I will try me best to share information on known and unknown.
Last edited by sabbirahmed4545 at Oct 22, 2016,
aw

hi
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

sabbirahmed for pit mod.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by sabbirahmed4545
I will try me best to share information on known and unknown.
ROFLMAO typical millennial doesn't know that the more you learn, the more you realize how little you know! Call me back when you're the next Steve Jobs kiddo!
Quote by sabbirahmed4545
I am a new member in this forum I would like thanks to administrators for accepting me his family. I will try me best to share information on known and unknown.
leave while you can

nah jk welc

the pit is the worst part of the forums, very unrepresentative of the professionalism on the rest of the forums
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 22, 2016,
Welcome. \o

By any chance, do you know a guy named Frank? Just curious.
hello op

2 rules to live by:
don't get offended
don't make shit threads

have a wonderful stay ...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Hey dude.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yeah but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
wonder who's multi this is lmfao
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by chaoticfables
what that's not a rule here
Hell, it's practically a requirement.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Stevie Wonder

The joke is that my avatar is half of Colin Mochrie's face, hence, semi-Colin. Brilliant, huh?
Wait shit, you're right
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Stevie Wonder

The joke is that my avatar is half of Colin Mochrie's face, hence, semi-Colin. Brilliant, huh?
Say, that other guy in the locked thread said "known and unknown" too. Gee I dunno about this Fonz...