Cort makes some nice affordable guitars so I don't think you can really go wrong with it. not sure what the price on it so can't comment of that.
Well, I don't have that guitar, but I have a Cort CL1500. I had to do a lot of cleaning, it was grungy, a setup, and replaced the funky bridge they used. Like it really well now,. Well made guitar except for the bridge, solid and plays great, sounds good.

Cort has a good reputation, I read an article a while back that they use a lot of CNC routing, which makes them exact to the design they punch into the machine so you won't see any bad fitting joints and such. Mine is a nice smooth fit everywhere, can't find a blemish on it.

This is my guitar, this picture doesn't do it much justice...

http://www.musicgoround.com/p/492646/used-cort-cl1500-electric-guitar-sunburst

It's a gorgeous guitar, I get loads of comments on it.
Tuners on mine are good, pickups are good, the pickups in this model are probably better ones. I've never had any trouble with mine at all, it will stay in tune stored in the case or sitting on a stand for weeks. I can use it at home to practice on and only have to make minor fine tuning changes now and then, sometimes I can play it every day for an hour and not have to touch the tuning for 3 days.

The model you are looking at has a much better bridge, standard Tune O Matic used on Gibsons and many others for over 50 years. I found a good demo of it on youtube, this guy is a good player and gets a nice sound out of the same guitar.

Don't know what your price range is, but if you can afford this one I'd say find one and play it if you can, I always prefer to get it in my hands and test it before buying. If it plays and sounds good to you, that's what matters. What I do know is the Cort guitars I've played, only 3 or 4, have all been very good. My CL 1500, if you can find it, sold for around $1000 new, I've seen them online for as much as $650 used. I got mine used for $200, quite a deal I thought once I looked it up.

Judging by what I know about Cort in general, and the ones I've played, I'd say take a close look at it, Cort is always worth considering.

Cort makes a lot of guitars, probably the biggest builder outside Gibson and Fender these days. A lot of other guitars are made by Cort, with another label slapped on.

Some of the comments I've seen...say that particular guitar is as good as a Gibson but cheaper. Look around a little on youtube, you can see a couple other demos too. Seems to be a pretty good sounding guitar, what matters most is how it plays and feels in your hands.

Tip - Always play an electric unplugged first, if it sounds dead and lifeless, put it down and look at another one. Once you play a few you'll know what I'm referring to, some sound terrific, some are dull and lifeless, unplugged. That's my number one requirement. If it doesn't sound good unplugged, it won't sound good plugged in either. Put your ear against the upper horn and you can hear it even better.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Paleo Pete

nice video but you have to wonder how much of that is what he is playing thru. great chops though and he does make that guitar sound great
Quote by monwobobbo
Paleo Pete

nice video but you have to wonder how much of that is what he is playing thru.t

Doesn't matter, I suppose. What's important is that it's not the guitar holding him back.
Quote by dspellman
Doesn't matter, I suppose. What's important is that it's not the guitar holding him back.

well it doesn't mean that that is a true representation of how the guitar sounds either. we both know that a well setup guitar that isn't totally bottom of the barrel can be made to sound really good through the right setup.
Quote by monwobobbo
well it doesn't mean that that is a true representation of how the guitar sounds either. we both know that a well setup guitar that isn't totally bottom of the barrel can be made to sound really good through the right setup.

Of course. But the guy is playing THAT guitar, so we know that if we give that guitar a good setup and play it with that talent level through that gear it can sound that good. All we need to supply is the setup, the rest of the gear and the talent.

It's like buying the same Ferrari as the one that just won LeMans. We know that one that's been properly set up, driven brilliantly and that's had a lot of good luck has already won LeMans. That tells us all we need to know about the car's capabilities. Everything else is on us.