do you piss out of the hole on the bottom of your cock until it's healed? i'm just really curious about the mechanics of this whole thing
it doesn't pierce your urethra tube so no

thatd be like asking if you take an ear piercing out do you hear through the hole
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

where does it go then like theres metal in front of the dick hole and theres metal coming out the bottom
Quote by K33nbl4d3
where does it go then like theres metal in front of the dick hole and theres metal coming out the bottom

oh fuck it does go down the urethra doesnt it

i dunno then, i also am wondering about your question

i found a diagram

do you have to take it out to pee?

i dont understand

holy fuck that diagram

i looked it up cause i had to know i think the straight bars are hollow? but if its a cbr then the pee just sort of, comes out around the jewelry?

i found such choice quotes as this:
i got mine done 6 weeks ago. i really did think that peeing sitting down would make me feel less of a man, but it really doesnt, i think i feel more of a man tbh, for having the balls to get a PA.

I've not tried standing yet for fear of making a mess. I'm gonna start practicing when it is fully healed.

and
At first it was hard to get around sitting. 50+ years of macho was hard to break. But wet pants suck. After a while I found that not having to clean dribbles and splashes off the floor, toilet, & bath tub enclosure at home far out weighted having to stand. Your wife/girlfriend/honey will thank you too.

I still stand at urinals and in most public crappers cause of cleanliness factors.

The bigger the diameter the worst the spray. 10 ga no problem 0 ga nothing within 3 feet is safe.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
holy fuck that diagram

i looked it up cause i had to know i think the straight bars are hollow? but if its a cbr then the pee just sort of, comes out around the jewelry?

i found such choice quotes as this:

and

putting holes in your dick does not make you more of a man

it makes you less because the volume of your dick is being reduced

i think only a few of them actually go all the way down the urethra? the normal ones are just like half rings i think
Quote by Baby Joel
prince albert hall has crap acoustics. like really really bad.

Can confirm, that's why there's big floating shield things on the ceiling.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Are people really that insecure about manhood that they give a shit about standing/sitting?

I sit for every visit unless I'm in public/at work and in a hurry. Don't see why anyone wouldn't.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

That diagram has made me want to cry in the shower tonight
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by RAB11
Are people really that insecure about manhood that they give a shit about standing/sitting?

I sit for every visit unless I'm in public/at work and in a hurry. Don't see why anyone wouldn't.
Because pissing directly into the water makes beautiful music.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Pfft, everyone knows you piss slightly off to the side so it just hits the porcelain...stealth pissing
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Pfft, everyone knows you piss slightly off to the side so it just hits the porcelain...stealth pissing
That's for when you've got company.

When you've got the place to yourself, you walk around naked, piss hands-free and strike a pose before farting.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I do all those things when I have company.......
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Most people I know find my enormous manhood and ability to fart toccatta and fugue intimidating, so I had to stop.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I just attached a caster wheel to the end of my manhood so it wouldn't drag on the ground
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
I am still baffled when I see a strapping twink absorb one of those things into his poop shoot
Quote by Banjocal
I am still baffled when I see a strapping twink absorb one of those things into his poop shoot
Wait so what happens if said twink hasn't cleaned himself out properly, does the poop get stuck in and around the Prince Albert? Surely that can't be hygienic.
Suddenly everything became uncomfortable to read.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
it's probably good practice to remove your prince albert and give it a good clean after engaging in anal sex and make sure you have a good piss to clean out the urethra
Quote by EpiExplorer
Suddenly everything became uncomfortable to read.

tbf you did open a thread about cock piercings.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I remember seeing one attached to what was more horse than man (BO-JACK) that was the size of a baby's hand

kinda lost my excitement at seeing that go down someone's neck
Quote by Trowzaa
oh fuck it does go down the urethra doesnt it

i dunno then, i also am wondering about your question

i found a diagram

do you have to take it out to pee?

i dont understand

Like this.

Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
They don't call me Horsedick.MPEG for nothing.
do you have a prince albert though
Quote by K33nbl4d3
do you have a prince albert though

I could send you a picture of my Horsedick.png, but I don't want you to cry in shame,
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I could send you a picture of my Horsedick.png, but I don't want you to cry in shame,
it's alright, i'm already doing that