Make cheese grate again
I always use the side of the grater so I get proper slices that are easy to distribute. So yeah, down with pre-shredded cheese! Give me slices or give me blocks! Down with the government! Down with the patriarchy!
I have nothing important to say
Cheese is a symbol of man's domination of bovines. You know what I say?

FUCK CATTLE
I would love to support you but I have worked in kitchens where that shit allows us to cut prep time and makes life convenient for us

It's pretty awful stuff, but makes life easier
Quote by Pastafarian96
I would love to support you but I have worked in kitchens where that shit allows us to cut prep time and makes life convenient for us

It's pretty awful stuff, but makes life easier

I disagree. Not on the convenience, but on the "awful stuff" comment. Shredded cheese is so handy for home use that I always have some in the fridge. Great for nachos, omelets, hot dogs, etc.
Quote by TobusRex
I disagree. Not on the convenience, but on the "awful stuff" comment. Shredded cheese is so handy for home use that I always have some in the fridge. Great for nachos, omelets, hot dogs, etc.

I meant it isn't usually great cheese ime, usually very rubbery and unpleasant, although I'd assume there probably are far more appetising versions
Buddo you know I love you but I just used the last of my pre-shredded cheese a few hours ago with my egg tacos ( ) and if you intend to take that away from me then you can go die in a fire.

The time I'm saving goes to my sleep schedule anyways.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 23, 2016,
Quote by Bladez22
Make cheese grate again

I'm beginning to suspect that this entire thread was created for this joke.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
pre shredded parmigiano smells like straight up summer taint

real parmigiano is like after shower taint you're not afraid to put your mouth on
..::fat
lard::..
lol

for real though pre shredded cheese is like using already ground pepper or pre sliced mushrooms. serious loss of quality.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by MinterMan22
pre shredded parmigiano smells like straight up summer taint

real parmigiano is like after shower taint you're not afraid to put your mouth on
Relevant avatar.