Page 1 of 2
Don't have deep psychosexual Freudian and Oedipal trauma/dysfunction? Good for you. Stop appropriating "Daddy". "Daddy" came from queer leather folk and y'all vanilla ass bitches out here are like "yes Daddy" while you have monogamous missionary sex. Actual queer leather people who do Daddy in BDSM subculture get treated like freaks and losers and it's a cute fucking screen name for you. Your man finally figured out how to use whipped cream in the bedroom, that doesn't make it Daddy. You're a long way from whippets & sodomy. Calm down cupcake. Enjoy heterosexual oral sex and stay away from shit you don't understand. Justin Bieber will never be "daddy AF". Get off Instagram. And yes to you ladies who think it's cute to put "Daddy" as you SN. women are actually daddy too. thats dyke leather subculture you ass. you are out here being disrespectful and ahistorical trash. "Daddy" has deep fucking roots in places you have no fucking clue about. live long enough to see marginalized queer sexual subculture go mainstream in memes about cis het boy bands.

Really makes you think...
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
who are these 'leather folk' and why haven't they been turned into handbags yet
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

when she sucks on ur finger and calls u daddy

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
women calling their men daddy need smacked in the head
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'm okay with it

Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I have been called daddy and I have enjoyed it fuck you
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I have been called daddy and I have enjoyed it fuck you

I'm jealous I will get there soon though

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by behind_you
who are these 'leather folk' and why haven't they been turned into handbags yet

The market was already flooded with Ostrich leather bags:

Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
The market was already flooded with Ostrich leather bags:

i will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
i will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it

This kind of aggression is why your girl will never call you daddy.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Is this from GG92's blog
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
OP can appropriate my dick in his mouth

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
A little has the same needs as a baby-girl... but expresses inner vulnerability and innocence to the point that they sometimes appear childlike in their behavior. It's not about role playing a certain aged child, it's about expressing those... childlike needs to the point that behavior may appear childlike. It's real, it's not pretend, it's not age-play.

A little has a kind of.... approximate age range that they feel... but it may fluctuate and isn't a concrete age... because it's just an estimation based on their needs and emotions whereas if you ask an age-player how old they are, they'll tell you straight away. A little will hesitate upon being asked for an age, and not know whether to give you the age they are chronologically... or how old they're feeling... they usually don't know how old they're feeling and can only guess. My little is young... though I'd not be able to give you an age... not an exact one anyway

It's not black and white about what age you are at either... in age-play, people tend to either be role playing a child ... or they're their adult self, and not somewhere in between. Whereas... with a little... they can be at their littlest... they can be at their actual adult age, or they could be floating somewhere along the spectrum between the two. Because it's not role play, it's a mix of feelings and emotions, and when you're feeling emotions from both your adult and little self, you land somewhere in the middle.

Please don't post-appropriate your slang.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Xiaoxi
OP can appropriate my dick in his mouth

That would require me being able to find it, first
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
That would require me being able to find it, first
id be happy to help

Ps mobile ug can also appropriate my dick in its mouth

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
getting called papí hmu

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Don't have deep obsession with a dead Gorilla? Good for you. Stop appropriating "Harambe". "Harambe" came from the Cincinnati Zoo and y'all vanilla ass bitches out here are like "yes Harambe" while you would've shot him. Actual Gorillas who are in the Cincinnati Zoo get treated like freaks and losers and it's a cute fucking screen name for you. Your Gorilla finally figured out how to use the zoo enclosure in Cincinnati, that doesn't make it Harambe. You're a long way from monkey business & monkeying around. Calm down orangutan. Enjoy Harambe's death and stay away from shit you don't understand. King Kong will never be "Harambe AF". Get off Instagram. And yes to you ladies who think it's cute to put "Harambe" as you SN. Harambe is actually daddy too. thats rainforest subculture you ass. you are out here being disrespectful and ahistorical trash. "Harambe" has deep fucking roots in places you have no fucking clue about. live long enough to see marginalized rainforest subculture go mainstream in memes about Gorillas in New York.
Quote by neidnarb11890
leather is murder
Leather is murder on my desire for chastity
"...women are actually daddy too. thats dyke leather subculture you ass."

SIGH

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Daddy is what little kids call their father

Anyone who uses it sexually in any way is appropriating it and presumably has daddy issues
I have nothing important to say
I've had one girl who was really into calling me daddy and me referring to her as little girl.

I'm usually into whatever, I've said some weird shit in bed, but that's one I felt weird about.

Girl's 8 months pregnant about to be a parent, I hope most girls who have that fetish get over it when they're a parent.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 23, 2016,
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
women calling their men daddy need smacked in the head

no daddy, not another spanking ?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
when she sucks on ur finger and calls u daddy

Pretty sure this (and other things) qualifies you as a vanilla ass bitch
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
I fucked your girlfriend last night.
While you snored and drooled, I fucked your love.
She called me Daddy. And I called her baby when I
Smacked her ass. I called her sugar when I ate
Her alive till daylight. And I slept with her all
Over me, from forehead to ribcage I'd ripper her ass.
Sometimes I thought you might be spying, living out some
Brash fantasy, but no. You were knocked out. But we were
All knocked out you know. In a way

gotta love Phil Anselmo.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Mommies cummies just doesn't have the same ring to it tho.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
The daddy thing is weird.

Why would you sexualize that word? I don't want to have sex with "mommy"

Gross

is she a MILF? that can be kind of hot if she is young and not ugly.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
Why would you sexualize that word? I don't want to have sex with "mommy"

You don't?

Ok...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
The quote in the OP reads like it was written by the jrcsgtpeppers of sex.
Daddy slang comes from hookers and pimps shit.

When a heterosexual woman says that guy is "daddy af" it normally doesn't mean she wants him to wear ridiculous costumes or do anything sexual.

It has more in common with an actual daddy.
More about taking care of needs and protecting.
So a guy that's "daddy af" is perceieved to have sort of providing and/or protection ability.
A guy that makes a lot of money, or a guy that's a tough guy that can fight, etc etc etc.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Mommies cummies just doesn't have the same ring to it tho.

Cuz its 'mum' you language appropriating buttfart

NOW SAY IT WITH ME

ACTUALLY DONT, I SHOULDNT HAVE COME TO THIS THREAD
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Sorry Tumblrinas but If I want to call myself daddy and pork some heffer that has father figure issues, then I will do so without shame.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Sounds to me like someone is upset there girl won't call them daddy you gotta slap her on the ass and simply ask.........."whats My motha fuckin name"
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Page 1 of 2