( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
seanlang's mom

fap
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Not a need but a want: I've grown accustomed to enjoying lunch in the darkroom area in my university. I always have a cheese and onion sandwich with a bottle of carbonated water. It makes me feel very happy inside for some reason.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Breathe
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The terrible 2000's radio rock playing over the speaker in the pub next to me in this shopping center I'm working in

The joke is that my avatar is half of Colin Mochrie's face, hence, semi-Colin. Brilliant, huh?
I like getting myself into arguments with other people to remind myself how different I am and the struggle of nobody thinking like you. Relating to others and working as a team is outdated.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I like getting myself into arguments with other people to remind myself how different I am and the struggle of nobody thinking like you. Relating to others and working as a team is outdated.

stupidest comment 2016

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Exactly. If it weren't for you guys I wouldn't know what friendship really means. You are all ultra successful and talented and pretty much have Paul Gilbert running for his money. What's it like to have your whole life figured out at such a young age? Does it treat you differently than if you had no fucking clue what you were doing, desperately looking for shit to entertain your free time with so when you're at work you feel like more of a man than all the others that aren't legit and get shit done when they aren't at work?
alright guys you can pack up now you all just got rinsed
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
It's amazing but peppers's posts might just be more incoherent than Hal's.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
I have to change how my hair is parted every day to prevent it from getting too tangled at the ends.
cat
Lift.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Will Lane
nothing like medicine n' stuff no boring answers. also non of the obvious joke ones be original sheeple.

i drink coffee everyday.
coffee is medicine and a pretty boring answer tbh
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
check to see if there are any new Peppers post in The Pit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Spidey93
Q-tip my ears
this is bad for you

that doesn't mean i don't do it every now and then either
superman is killing himself tonight
smoke, drink, fuck, repeat.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!*** NEW NEW NEW!
2017/03/25 Nitrocellulose -vs- Polyester Finishes (Saturday 2017-03-25)
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Pastafarian96
I don't think I've had a day without drinking enough to make me feel happy again since last Tuesday
yeah
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Poop
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Quote by theogonia777
It's amazing but peppers's posts might just be more incoherent than Hal's.

it's because he's not on high right now
Check out my band Disturbed
Shitposting
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I need to have at least one good fart a day. One nice solid release, no sputtering - the longer the better.
shitpost in The Pit

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank