Winter
14 38%
Spring
6 16%
Summer
6 16%
Voters: 37.
Page 1 of 2
What's your favourite and why? Autumn is obv best because it's pretty and you can wrap up and have a hot drink and it's good and yeah
Autumn fo sho
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Winter obvz

Summer worst, easily.

EDIT: In winter it's easy to warm up if you're cold, and still be comfortable. In summer it's impossible to cool down and be comfortable (because you just heat up again)
Last edited by sam b at Oct 23, 2016,
Fall when the air is crisp and the leaves are beautiful
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
It's tied between autumn and winter for me. Autumn is only really pretty early on in the season. Then it gets depressing and rainy (it just started here) and all the leaves fall and you're basically left with winter without the beauty of snow.

However if we're talking about the musical suite... then again, either autumn or winter.
Winter because being cold beats being hot and sweaty.

Autumn, most of the time, has the ideal temperature but it usually doesn't last long and has some hot days mixed in. At least for me it does.

Spring is aesthetically beautiful, especially when there's still some cold air lingering around, but again, doesn't last and just gets hot.

Summer can go die.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
spring, because 70 degrees and sunny is basically like living in an orgasm.
Wow, so much summer hate

You have beaches, summer parties, nice view (lots of sunny shit), lots of eye-candy (no matter your sex). Cooling down in the sea or a pool (or just a cool shower) on a hot day is great.
I have to agree that (depending on where you live) some days may make you suffer quite a lot. But the good days (clear sky, 20ºC or so with a nice breeze) are worth it
Quote by gonzaw
Wow, so much summer hate

You have beaches, summer parties, nice view (lots of sunny shit), lots of eye-candy (no matter your sex). Cooling down in the sea or a pool (or just a cool shower) on a hot day is great.
I have to agree that (depending on where you live) some days may make you suffer quite a lot. But the good days (clear sky, 20ºC or so with a nice breeze) are worth it

Depends where you are I suppose. I've never had "good" summers, having lived in the UK & Finland. In the UK it's decent for a few days, and in Finland it's just unbearably hot (for me) for like 2 months, then rain/thunder plus heat (=gross humid shit) the other month
Quote by sam b
Depends where you are I suppose. I've never had "good" summers, having lived in the UK & Finland. In the UK it's decent for a few days, and in Finland it's just unbearably hot (for me) for like 2 months, then rain/thunder plus heat (=gross humid shit) the other month

You have to come to the south man. We have the best summers here
Quote by sam b

Yo how's your Finnish? Shit's supposed to be crazy hard.

Hyvää perkele etc
Quote by gonzaw
You have to come to the south man. We have the best summers here

I'm allergic to south
Quote by K'Nuckles
Yo how's your Finnish? Shit's supposed to be crazy hard.
Hyvää perkele etc

Hardest language for a native english speaker apparently. Yeah, it's stupid. I'm fluent now (took many years, and still get things wrong so.. maybe not fluent? ) but only cause I live here, would be impossible to just learn it for a laugh, I feel
Quote by sam b

Hardest language for a native english speaker apparently. Yeah, it's stupid. I'm fluent now (took many years, and still get things wrong so.. maybe not fluent? ) but only cause I live here, would be impossible to just learn it for a laugh, I feel

isi ye

How long have you been out there for? I'm hitting Sweden at the end of May and I'm confident I can have it down by the time I get there

I'd have thought hardest language would be some shit from the far east, surely.

Edit: I had a look at the index thing and Finnish is in the high end of the level 4 difficulty category. Level 5 languages are Chinese, Arabic, Korean and Japanese, so yeah close enough to the hardest thing

http://www.effectivelanguagelearning.com/language-guide/language-difficulty
Last edited by K'Nuckles at Oct 23, 2016,
Quote by K'Nuckles
isi ye

How long have you been out there for? I'm hitting Sweden at the end of May and I'm confident I can have it down by the time I get there

6 years in december

EDIT: probably the hardest that uses latin alphabet (or whatever its called >.> ) cause you don't need to be an artist as well
Summer for many reasons but one I just realized is that it's the only season where I'm not sneezing uncontrollably all the time
cat
I'd say winter, but daylight savings and it getting dark at 5 pm kinda fucks it over.

I guess I'll still say winter, though I'd like it to stay light out longer.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Glad to see my winter bros are representin'.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
So many sad sacks in here hating on summer probably haven't even experienced the worst of it.

Summer would be my favourite season, if it were not for the weather.
I voted Spring, but tbh every season has it's pros and cons so theres not that much competition.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I like spring, summer, and fall equally. I like winter sometimes, but hate more about it than the other three. I can't choose.

#sunsoutbunsout
summer is the only season that doesnt fucking suck
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Depends on where you live. My house is 5 minutes from the beach, so fuck yeah Summer. Swimming in the ocean, playing volleyball on the beach, day drinking, morning hikes then cooling off in the ocean literally every damn day. Nothing beats summer in a great summer place. Winter is dope though too for inside shit. Irish coffees in the morning, listening to music in the rain, getting everyone around a fire and playing games. Autumn and spring are the worst because they're bitchass halfway seasons that make planning too hard because you never know what weather you're gonna get.
I love all of them equally
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by K'Nuckles
What's your favourite and why? Autumn is obv best because it's pretty and you can wrap up and have a hot drink and it's good and yeah

ghey

Winter is the best
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Summer all day long.

I live in England, it's never that hot, just pleasant enough to be outside in a t-shirt.

As opposed to the middle of winter, where if I'm at an evening football match I can be wearing long johns underneath my jeans, 2 pairs of socks, a t-shirt, hoody and a thick coat with a scarf and gloves and still feel cold
Last edited by matt bickerton at Oct 24, 2016,
Quote by i_lovemetallica
4 seasons

True story, the condom machine in a pub fairly near me sells a brand called 'Skins' in packs of 4.

So you can buy 4 Skins.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Summer cos it isn't cold as a witch's tit outside.

Nor as dark or as miserable either.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Summer cos it isn't cold as a witch's tit outside.

Nor as dark or as miserable either.

What's wrong with miserable?
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by ultimate-slash
What's wrong with miserable?

Miserable is getting up at 6am every morning when it's still pitch black outside. Then coming home at 7pm, when it's also pitch black outside.

I'd choose summer where the sun rises as early as 4am and sets at 10pm any day.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Page 1 of 2