I've written out some guides/lessons that I want to post to UG. However, I have no idea how to input images into the article at specific points. Can anyone give me details on how to do this? Also, these are my own images and cannot be found on the internet, so web links are not possible.
Ukulele's are instruments too! Equal rights for Ukuleleists!
I've used the submission system for years, the BBCode on the forums works almost the same as the article submission forms. Just do the ol' [IMG[ thing.

Most people just upload the pics to tinypic or imgur or what have you and use a link
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Use imgur or if you are uploading the article to wordpress, joomla or blogspot. You can directly add the article to the site.
the BBCode on the forums works almost the same as the article submission forms. Just do the ol' [IMG[ thing.

I dont know what BBCode is or how the IMG thing works. I'm computer illiterate ._.
Can you explain exactly how to do it?
I've used the submission system for years, the BBCode on the forums works almost the same as the article submission forms. Just do the ol' [IMG[ thing.

Most people just upload the pics to tinypic or imgur or what have you and use a link

I dont know what BBCode is or how the IMG thing works. I'm computer illiterate ._.
EpiExplorer I dont even know how to quote you let alone input images
Quote by Unossofrus

Yis.

So, you've got your image link/URL (make sure it's a direct link, or it'll not work properly). Then, in these text boxes, click 'Go Advanced' then click on the picture icon (the yellow square with shapes in it). This generates two codes.

Just paste the link in between those two code bits (so ['IMG'] 'picture' [other end of code] ), then post. This works in the review/article/news forms for UG submission too.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Oct 25, 2016,
Quote by Unossofrus
EpiExplorer I dont even know how to quote you let alone input images

Click 'quote' at the bottom right of someones post.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
Click 'quote' at the bottom right of someones post.

Thanks